About some N/A cities.

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Logoncal21

09 Jan 2014 21:16

I noticed that some intersections have some exits that are not avaiable to go, but there's a sign saying where it goes.
Sure, it may be just for show but in ETS2 Vannila the inaccesible exits has a sign saying that it goes "X X X X X".

A great example is the humoungous cloverleaf in Malmö. One of the exits goes to "Kalmar". The problem? You can't go there.

My question is this: Is it a teaser that someday it will be in the Promod Map? Or is it just for shows?
The world is filled with jerks. ETS2's AI shows it perfectly.
Still an amazing game

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

09 Jan 2014 21:48

Kalmar, Ystad and Trelleborg will indeed come in future updates.
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

Logoncal21

09 Jan 2014 22:01

Oh, wow. Thanks, Nico.
I'm enjoying so much this map. Not only is well detailed but it's also fun to drive on those mad interesections. XD
Still an amazing game

ScuL
Founder

09 Jan 2014 22:02

In some areas there are city names on the signs that will not be built though, they are simply there for added realism.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Logoncal21

09 Jan 2014 22:14

Oh. That's..... ok, i guess. I can't wait to see more places. You guys are going to finish France, right?
Still an amazing game

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

09 Jan 2014 23:07

The signage to non-accessible cities is there to give you an impression that the world doesn't end at the map borders. Some of these things will be hidden forever whilst other cities are future plans.

The map will be expanded slowly but surely. France will continue to expand, as well as Scandinavia and in the future the Baltics. Furthermore, map sections will be improved. We don't want fast expansion like the TSM; we want to make things right ;)
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

RadolSzczecin

24 Jan 2014 20:33

MandelSoft wrote: The map will be expanded slowly but surely. France will continue to expand, as well as Scandinavia and in the future the Baltics. Furthermore, map sections will be improved. We don't want fast expansion like the TSM; we want to make things right ;)
I support this approach.

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

25 Jan 2014 01:43

yup one country [or area] at a time

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information