Deleting trailers from default ProMods AI traffic

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Radexd
Donation rank:

25 Feb 2016 17:18

Ok guys, so is there any way I can delete these addon trailers/cisterns that come with ProMods and appear in traffic ? Especially that Orlen cisterns and Ikea trailers, they appear in AI traffic literally all the time, it's very annoiyng and unrealistic. Even trailer packs don't replace them.
How can I remove or replace them ? I include screenshots of the forementioned stuff.
Attachments
ets2_00049.jpg
ets2_00049.jpg (19 KiB) Viewed 2265 times
ets2_00048.jpg
ets2_00048.jpg (27.29 KiB) Viewed 2265 times

MatsH

01 Jul 2016 16:37

Hello,
I would also very much like to know this.
Since there is a Promods trailerpack, couldn't these trailers be put there instead and be removed from the map installation?

This is probably the only thing that bothers med with promods and it would be nice to see it fixed. :)
All the best .... Mats, Sweden

LoaderSaints

01 Jul 2016 18:07

If those trailers were to be completely removed from ProMods then some custom companies wouldn't have any trailers available.

Josh0

01 Jul 2016 23:13

Radexd wrote:Ok guys, so is there any way I can delete these addon trailers/cisterns that come with ProMods and appear in traffic ? Especially that Orlen cisterns and Ikea trailers, they appear in AI traffic literally all the time, it's very annoiyng and unrealistic. Even trailer packs don't replace them.
How can I remove or replace them ?
To remove the Orlen tanker trailers and forklift trailers from traffic, you can create a mini-mod to override the traffic_storage_semi_trailer.*.sii files from the ProMods def archive. Please note that the forklift trailer includes many company paintjobs other than IKEA, they will all be removed from traffic.

Remove these lines from def/vehicle/traffic_storage_semi_trailer.polrebuild.sii:

Code: Select all

@include "trailer/orlen_traffic.sii"
@include "trailer/orlen2_traffic.sii"
Remove this line from def/vehicle/traffic_storage_semi_trailer.promods.sii:

Code: Select all

@include "trailer/forklift_traffic.sii"
The trailers will only be removed from traffic, they will still be available to haul by the player at the companies that use them. As LoaderSaints said, removing them completely from the game would "break" ProMods companies that depend on them.

MatsH

02 Jul 2016 01:06

@Josh0

Thank you very much!
That worked perfect for me. :)
Best regards .... Mats
Last edited by LoaderSaints on 03 Jul 2016 08:14, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed excessive quote.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information