Latvia roads and cities (Suggestion)

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
LionFangX

27 Feb 2016 03:17

I've seen that you are making Latvia even bigger than it is, some roads in the project should certainly be added (same goes to Lithuania).

My suggestion is the following:

Green: Roads already made

Red: Suggested roads (dotted one if possible)

Yellow: Unnecessary, but would be a nice addition

P.S. Don't stab me in the back for suggesting these. (Like... please don't) And I hope that you'll ad some cities in between, example: Ludza, Balvi, Alūksne, Jēkabpils...
I'm Image, living in Image.
Promods 2.51 + Rusmap 2.3.1 + Southern Region 9.0.0 + The Great Steppe 2.0 + Poland Rebuilding 2.44 + Volgamap 1.2 + Most Rebuilds

Level 112/500'000+ KM's/1400+ hours

ScuL
Founder

27 Feb 2016 03:21

Too much detail in your 2nd map, the first map is nearly complete the way you drew it
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

RacerToft
Donation rank:

27 Feb 2016 10:07

Well, the first pic is not made 100% right..

We have not made the road through Jurmala, simply because of the space! So far we haven't managed to make the space for it, because of road A9 (which we already have included a bit of in 2.00). Maybe we can find some space for it in the future, when the main plan of Latvia is done!

We already have half of road P98 (from A9 to E22). The rest will be made later! (down to Jelgava)

The rest of A9 and P111 is already done for the next ProMods version. (+ city, Liepaja)

So far I don't see any idea in making P108... Then it should be because of the city Kuldiga with maybe 1 or 2 companies.
But it isn't our plan to include it yet.. As said before; maybe after the main plan of Latvia is done!

As ScuL says, the second pic is indeed too much detailed/cramped!
I can't say anything about the east yet!

For further information, check the EuroMir topic http://promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6170
ATS Map Designer, SCS Software

From Denmark, living in the Czech Republic!
Keep calm and ride the dirt!
"Kan man gå overhovedet i sådan nogle?" -Jørgen Leth

Vladzz-G
Developer

27 Feb 2016 14:49

Well, AFAIK, Saldus will appear in next version. And if this town will have at least one company - why not to make P108?
Second map is really cramped. Too much unnecesary roads...
ETS2 HQ: Balvi (LV)
ETS2 truck license plate: NI-7211
ATS HQ: San Francisko (California)
ATS truck license plate: VP96851

Main developer of Baltic merge project
Main developer of Finland project

RacerToft
Donation rank:

27 Feb 2016 16:18

Saldus will have one company at the Shell tank...
Then I see a point in making P108. Didn't thought about that ;)
ATS Map Designer, SCS Software

From Denmark, living in the Czech Republic!
Keep calm and ride the dirt!
"Kan man gå overhovedet i sådan nogle?" -Jørgen Leth

LionFangX

27 Feb 2016 17:32

Vladzz-G wrote:Well, AFAIK, Saldus will appear in next version. And if this town will have at least one company - why not to make P108?
Second map is really cramped. Too much unnecesary roads...
In the east I pretty much marked every highway (I know, not the smartest thing to do), but I very much would like the addition of the P108 so that the west would at least have some more character to it. Maybe adding Kuldīga in the middle of it, and Saldus as the intersection.
About the east... I might have gone a little overboard, because I was tired. But do see a point of adding Jēkabpils as a 1-2 company city for the way to Daugavpils. About Ludza i'm not 100% sure... probably gonna be a task for the RusMap developer, just like he added Sigulda on the way to Pskov.
I'm Image, living in Image.
Promods 2.51 + Rusmap 2.3.1 + Southern Region 9.0.0 + The Great Steppe 2.0 + Poland Rebuilding 2.44 + Volgamap 1.2 + Most Rebuilds

Level 112/500'000+ KM's/1400+ hours

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information