promods 2.02 next one

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Klionheart

19 Apr 2016 17:38

I'm fairly sure this has been said many times, but for the sake of those suffering from ProMods withdrawal it bears repeating:

You can revert to version 1.22 at any time and play your ProMods profile!

Right-click ETS2 in your Steam library, click "Properties", go to the "Betas" tab, select "temporary_1_22" and close. No code is necessary.
The downgrade is ~1GB though(same as how much the update to 1.23 was), so beware if you are on a limited data plan.

There. No need to push for 2.02 before it's ready ;)

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

19 Apr 2016 20:56

That, or your can just wait patiently for the release of 2.02 and play ATS for a change ;)
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Julmath
Donation rank:

20 Apr 2016 00:57

Hadn't played ATS since January, but since I updated to ETS2 1.23 I'm playing ATS! Looks really different, a little break before Promods 2.02 release.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

20 Apr 2016 04:15

Buy ATS was released on February 2nd, so you mean you've never played it yet? :P
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

///Miksu

20 Apr 2016 15:04

Not a right topic, I know.

Where I can find what is newest version of promods?
I know that right now it is 2.01 but there should be some clear info what is newest version in Development updates and Q&A section. There is intallation tutorial for 2.00.

Ofcourse info can be found on forum but it should be easier to find.

Josh0

20 Apr 2016 15:37

///Miksu wrote:Where I can find what is newest version of promods? I know that right now it is 2.01 but there should be some clear info what is newest version in Development updates and Q&A section.
In the "Compatibility" tab at the top every forum page there is a list of all ProMods map versions, the latest will be at the top of the list (note: any list entries that have "TBD" in any fields are versions not yet released). Also the "Download" tab will always point you to the latest version, although it doesn't specifically tell you the version on those pages.

Julmath
Donation rank:

20 Apr 2016 15:54

@Volleybal4life: Holy crap, I didn't see the time passing ^^' Haven't played ATS since February in fact, I was too addicted to Promods so I kept playing ETS2.

///Miksu

20 Apr 2016 16:23

Josh0 wrote:
///Miksu wrote:Where I can find what is newest version of promods? I know that right now it is 2.01 but there should be some clear info what is newest version in Development updates and Q&A section.
In the "Compatibility" tab at the top every forum page there is a list of all ProMods map versions, the latest will be at the top of the list (note: any list entries that have "TBD" in any fields are versions not yet released). Also the "Download" tab will always point you to the latest version, although it doesn't specifically tell you the version on those pages.
Thank you!

cdawg9999
Donation rank:

21 Apr 2016 06:03

Promods 2.02 has more content in it! Really nice seeing the little updates here and there looking at the minimap. I haven't even been to Romania or the new rebuilt Iceland yet and thats been out since Christmas. You guys are building maps faster than I can explore them. Sometimes these kinds of problems are good to have lol. Nonetheless, keep up your awesome work and looking forward the Trailer pack update as well when it comes out.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198274188504]Image[/url]

hArtKor
Donation rank:

21 Apr 2016 09:25

Sorry, maybe it's a wrong topic. But I have a question: How long a game must load with the promods? It seems, it just froze on last part of loading proccess, and I don't have any chance to turn the game off, just to restart a computer. Without this mod game start as usually. I just don't know where to find the answer.. :(

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information