Translations needed

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
ScuL
Founder

26 Jan 2014 17:28

Hi guys

Just completed the download & installation tool:
http://www.promods.net/setup.php

If any of you would be so kind to translate this into your own language that would be very helpful. :mrgreen: However, please use the code tags when translating, in order to improve readability.

Languages translated already:

- EN - English
- AF - Afrikaans
- BA - Bosnian
- BG - Bulgarian
- CA - Catalan
- CY - Welsh
- CZ - Czech
- DE - German
- DK - Danish
- EE - Estonian
- ES - Spanish
- EU - Basque
- FR - French
- GR - Greek
- HR - Croatian
- HU - Hungarian
- ID - Indonesian
- IS - Icelandic
- IT - Italian
- KA - Georgian
- KR - Korean
- LT - Lithuanian
- LV - Latvian
- MY - Malaysian
- NL - Dutch
- NO - Norwegian
- PL - Polish
- PT - Portuguese
- RO - Romanian
- RU - Russian
- SE - Swedish
- SI - Slovenian
- SK - Slovak
- TR - Turkish
- ZH - Chinese (Traditional)
- ZS - Chinese (Simplified)

- Any language is welcome!

Please mention in this thread when you start translating so that we won't have 3 people working on the same language :)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

ScuL
Founder

26 Jan 2014 18:18

captions to be translated:

//step 0
"Installation"
"You are currently at step X of X"

//step 1
"Generate your def file"
"The first step is to generate your def file. This file contains a number of configurations that expert users can finetune. At this moment the options are limited but this will rapidly be expanded in the future."
"Click here to generate your def file"
"(opens a new window)"
"This file needs to be copied to your Euro Truck Simulator 2 mods directory. Please place it as is, it does not need to be extracted."
"The importance of this file is critical. The mod will NOT work without this file!"
"Go to step X"

//step 2
"Choose your prefered method of downloading"
"We offer two different methods of downloading."
"Fast option. One archive, fast server, no ads! Cost: $1 USD";
"Slow option. Split archives, regular server, sponsored by ads. Free!"
"Full mod in 1 archive (file size 318MB)"
"Multipack mod archive 1 (file size 200MB)"
"Multipack mod archive 2 (file size 118MB)"
"By going for the first option you will make your life easier as you won't have to combine the extracted files and have instant and fast access to the mod with no hassle."
"We can really use the money to pay for our webhosting fees and software licenses. It will only cost you less than a pack of chewing gum / a coffee / a beer - so thank you for your kindness."
"After downloading, the RAR files should be extracted so that you will have two SCS archives."
"The files need to be copied to your Euro Truck Simulator 2 mods directory. Together with the def file you should now have 3 SCS files."
"REDISTRIBUTION OF THESE FILES ON OTHER WEBSITES OR FILEHOSTS IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE AND OFFENDERS WILL BE SUBJECT TO LEGAL ACTION."

//step 3
"How to enable the mod"
"After downloading, ensure that all 3 SCS files are placed in the Euro Truck Simulator 2 mods folder."
"You should have:"
"(where XXX is the version number)"
"Now start the game and go to your profile list, click your profile and press EDIT"
"Please make sure that all 3 files are ENABLED in your profile."
"In case you had an older version of ProMods installed, either deactivate them in your profile or remove them from your mod folder!"

//step 3 - donations
"Enjoy!!"
"If you like our work please don't forget to like our Facebook page, and if you really like us there is a PayPal donation link at the bottom of the page! Thank you for your support and enjoy the mod!"

Now the def generator has been made translateable - please translate the following:

// def generator
"Download definitions"
"Cabin interior sound level"
"Default interior sound"
"Interior sound"
"Damage level"
"Default damage"
"No damage"
"Double damage"
"Generate"

// colour settings
"Colour settings"
"Advisor map: road colour"
"Advisor map: discovered road colour"
"Advisor map: outline colour"
"Navigation: road colour"
"Navigation: arrow colour"
"Job market: road colour"
"Job market: discovered road colour"
"World map: road colour"
"World map: discovered road colour"

// colours
"DEFAULT SETTING"
"Silver"
"Charcoal"
"Grey"
"Black"
"Brown"
"Sand"
"Red"
"Orange"
"Gold"
"Yellow"
"White"
"Light blue"
"Dark blue"
"Green"
"Purple"
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

mikoair

26 Jan 2014 18:19

I'll work with Polish translate ;) (not Google Translate, don't worry :D:D)

Where publish my work progress? Send You a PM or what?
Last edited by mikoair on 26 Jan 2014 18:21, edited 1 time in total.

ScuL
Founder

26 Jan 2014 18:20

mikoair wrote:I'll work with Polish translate ;) (not Google Translate, don't worry :D:D)
Dziekuje bardzo :)
mikoair wrote: Where publish my work progress? Send You a PM or what?
My PM box gets full quickly, probably easiest to post here.

mikoair

26 Jan 2014 18:28

Can I write Polsih letters like 'ę,ć,ą,ś,ć,ż,ź,ó,ł'? :P

ScuL
Founder

26 Jan 2014 18:28

mikoair wrote:Can I write Polsih letters like 'ę,ć,ą,ś,ć,ż,ź,ó,ł'? :P
Yes please

mikoair

26 Jan 2014 19:01

//step 0 - krok 0
"Installation"- Instalacja
"You are currently at step X of X"- Obecnie jesteś w kroku X z X

//step 1 - krok 1
"Generate your def file"- Wygeneruj plik def
"The first step is to generate your def file. This file contains a number of configurations that expert users can finetune. At this moment the options are limited but this will rapidly be expanded in the future."- Pierwszym korkiem jest wygenerowanie pliku def. Plik ten zawiera kilka konfiguracji które mogą dostosowywać zaawansowani użytkownicy. Na chwilę obecną opcje są ograniczone ale będzie to rozwijane w przyszłości.
"Click here to generate your def file"- Kliknij tutaj aby wygenerować plik def
"(opens a new window)"- Otwiera nowe okno
"This file needs to be copied to your Euro Truck Simulator 2 mods directory. Please place it as is, it does not need to be extracted."- Ten plik musi zostać skopiowany do katalogu 'mod' gry Euro Truck Simulator 2. Nie potrzeba go wypakowywać.
"The importance of this file is critical. The mod will NOT work without this file!"- Ten plik jest bardzo ważny. Bez niego mod NIE BĘDZIE działać.
"Go to step X"- Przejdź do kroku X

//step 2 - krok 2
"Choose your prefered method of downloading"- Wybierz preferowaną metodę pobierania
"We offer two different methods of downloading."- Oferujemy dwie różne metody pobierania.
"Fast option. One archive, fast server, no ads! Cost: $1 USD"- Szybka opcja. Jedno archiwum, szybki serwer, żadnych reklam! Koszt: $1 USD
"Slow option. Split archives, regular server, sponsored by ads. Free!"- Wolna opcja. Podzielone archiwa, zwykły serwer, sponsorowane przez reklamy. Darmowe!
"Full mod in 1 archive (file size 318MB)"- Cały mod w jednym archiwum (rozmiar pliku 318MB)
"Multipack mod archive 1 (file size 200MB)"- Podzielony mod archiwum 1 (rozmiar pliku 200MB)
"Multipack mod archive 2 (file size 118MB)"- Podzielony mod archiwum 2 (rozmiar pliku 118MB)
"By going for the first option you will make your life easier as you won't have to combine the extracted files and have instant and fast access to the mod with no hassle."- Wybierając pierwszą opcję uczynisz swoje życie łatwiejszym dzięki temu że nie będziesz musiał łączyć wypakowanych plików i będziesz miał szybki i natychmiastowy dostęp do moda bez męczarni.
"We can really use the money to pay for our webhosting fees and software licenses. It will only cost you less than a pack of chewing gum / a coffee / a beer - so thank you for your kindness."- Naprawdę umiemy użyć tych pieniędzy żeby zapłacić za hosting i licencje. To kosztuje mniej niż paczka gum do żucia / kawa / piwo -więc dziękujemy za życzliwość.
"After downloading, the RAR files should be extracted so that you will have two SCS archives."- Po pobraniu pliki RAR powinny być wypakowane więc powinieneś mieć dwa archiwa SCS.
"The files need to be copied to your Euro Truck Simulator 2 mods directory. Together with the def file you should now have 3 SCS files."- Pliki muszą być skopiowane do katalogu 'mod' gry Euro Truck Simulator 2. Razem z plikiem def powinieneś mieć teraz 3 pliki SCS.

//step 3 - krok 3
"How to enable the mod"- Jak aktywować mod
"After downloading, ensure that all 3 SCS files are placed in the Euro Truck Simulator 2 mods folder."- po pobraniu upewnij się że wszystkie 3 pliki są umieszczone w katalogu 'mod' gry Euro Truck Simulator 2.
"You should have:"- Powinieneś mieć
"(where XXX is the version number)"- gdzie XXX to numer wersji
"Now start the game and go to your profile list, click your profile and press EDIT"- Teraz włącz grę i przejdź do ekranu wyboru profilu, wybierz swój profil i naciśnij EDYCJA
"Please make sure that all 3 files are ENABLED in your profile."- Upewnij się że wszystkie 3 pliki są ZAZNACZONE w profilu.
"In case you had an older version of ProMods installed, either deactivate them in your profile or remove them from your mod folder!"- W przypadku posiadania starszej wersji ProMods deaktywuj ją lub usuń z folderu mod!

"//step 3 - donations"- krok 3 - dotacje
"Enjoy!!" - Miej przyjemność!
"If you like our work please don't forget to like our Facebook page, and if you really like us there is a PayPal donation link at the bottom of the page! Thank you for your support and enjoy the mod!"- Jeśli podoba Ci się nasza praca, nie zapomnij polubić naszą Facebookową stronę i jeśli naprawdę nas lubisz jest tutaj link do PayPala na dole strony! Dzięki za wasze wsparcie i miej przyjemność z modem!

I hope that I helped.

ScuL
Founder

26 Jan 2014 19:14

Dzieki, I have entered it in the system, please test it to see if it works as expected :)

mikoair

26 Jan 2014 19:35

In 3rd step - 2nd line from bottom.

'ana dole strony' - should be 'na dole strony' :P

soybetico

26 Jan 2014 20:17

I have translate it into Spanish.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//paso 0
“Instalación”
“Estás en el paso X de X”

//paso 1
“Genera tu archivo .def”
“El 1er paso es generar tu archivo def. Este archivo contiene configuraciones que los usuarios pueden cambiar. De momento, las opciones son limitadas pero aumentarán en un futuro cercano”
“Click aquí para generar tu archivo .def”
“(Se abre en una nueva ventana)”
“Este archivo necesita ser colocado en la carpeta MOD de la carpeta Euro Truck Simulator 2. Ponlo allí tal como está, no lo extraigas.”
“Este archivo es muy importante, sin él el mod NO funcionará.”
“Ve al paso X”

//paso 2
“Elige tu método preferido de descarga.”
“Ofrecemos dos métodos diferentes de descarga.”
“Opción rápida: un archivo, servidor rápido y ¡sin anuncios! Coste: 1 dólar estadounidense.”
“Opción lenta: varios archivos, servidor medio, con anuncios. ¡GRATIS!”
“Todo el mod en 1 archivo (peso del archivo: 318 Mb)”
“Mod archivo 1 (200 Mb)”
“Mod archivo 2 (118 Mb)”
“Si eliges la primera opción, te harás la vida más fácil porque tendrás 1 sólo archivo en vez de 2.”
“Utilizamos el dinero para pagar al proveedor de la web y las licencias de software, te costará menos que una cerveza o un café. Gracias por tu apoyo.)”
“Después de descargar, los archivos RAR deberán de ser extraídos para obtener 2 archivos SCS.”
“Estos archivos se pondrán en la carpeta MOD junto al archivo .def”

//paso 3
“Cómo activar el mod”
“Asegurate de que los 3 archivos SCS están en la carpeta MOD”
“Deberías tener:”
“(donde XXX es el número de versión)”
“Ahora abre el juego, ve al listado de perfiles, click el tuyo y dale a EDITAR”
“Activa los 3 nuevos archivos SCS”
“En el caso de que tengas un Promods más antiguo, desactívalo o bórralo de la carpeta MOD”

//paso 3 – donaciones
“¡Disfruta!”
“Si te gusta nuestro trabajo no olvides darle a LIKE en nuestra página de Facebook, y si te gusta mucho hay un link para hacer una donación vía PayPal al final de la página. Gracias por tu colaboración y disfruta del mod.”

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information