Need HELP with PROMOD

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Abhi

27 Jan 2014 18:14

Hi, I have the game version 1.8.2.5s + DLC and I want to know what is in the map.
-Are there any Hills( hill climbing)
-Are there any Offroads like dirt road.
-Mountain curvy roads.
-Challenging roads.
What else is there in the MOD?I have a usage based internet plan so even 100MB means a lot to me.
Will it work on my Version?

ScuL
Founder

27 Jan 2014 19:10

Abhi wrote:Hi, I have the game version 1.8.2.5s + DLC and I want to know what is in the map.
-Are there any Hills( hill climbing)
-Are there any Offroads like dirt road.
-Mountain curvy roads.
-Challenging roads.
What else is there in the MOD?I have a usage based internet plan so even 100MB means a lot to me.
Will it work on my Version?
Yes our map is made for 1.8.2.5

Our map mod is a realistic extension of the road network in the ETS2 game. It adds new parts of France, Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland.
There are also numerous upgrades in the UK / Germany / The Netherlands.

Because our map mod is realistic there are no fantasy like "Extreme Trucker" type roads.
We have got some dirt roads in Sweden and include the Scania Demo Centre.
Norway has got quite a few challenging roads but in general most of Scandinavia has good quality motorways such as in real life

Maybe this video will give you a better impression
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information