i sorry but i have request

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Srbski Vuk
Donation rank:

07 Aug 2016 18:58

Hi i apologise in advance i search on site where to ask question but i not found so i ask here: my request is if you can to add pasanger mod on your map im begin you please your Promods map is extraordinary and i like so much it will be shame to not add pasanger mod for bus to transport so please......... i try to combine Promods map with EAA map 4.0.1f latest version but is crashed i try to open EAA map scs but i canot my winrar dont open so im in trouble i love Truck and Buses it will be nice to drive them both on your map, because promods map its best i ever try i love so once again i apologise if im ofending someone and for put here this request.Thanks in advance i hope soon your answer

LoaderSaints

08 Aug 2016 09:55

Adding the ability to pick up passengers is not something we at ProMods can do. That is something SCS must do. And speaking of which:
http://blog.scssoft.com/2013/03/stuff-w ... n-too.html

Srbski Vuk
Donation rank:

10 Aug 2016 15:47

thanks but i know about that im thinking if developer of map promods aded just like EAA map but to have also truck ability to drive both in same map im sorry if i writing wrong to you dont understand me in my opinion thats simple to sded new company and trailers in game? sorry if i insult or something i ddont mean that best wishes and thanks for replay.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information