Promods & RusMap not working correctly

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Gylfi Sigurðsson
Donation rank:

08 Aug 2016 09:38

Having had some issues with the two maps, notably the lack of Brest and road network outside of Lubin, I moved Promods underneath RusMap as I had read it would solve this issue, now instead of Brest not existing, its larger, more sporadic parts of road networks, the Baltic states are pretty much undriveable, namely Lithuania; the road form Poland to Lithuania looks like a bomb hit it.
I'm not too sure what is going on, but I think I'll be putting things back to as they were (broke but not fucked), until such time as I can find a solution, if anyone has any clue or method to counteract this, I would be most grateful of some help.

Peace out homeslices!
That's the road to happiness and personal satisfaction, That's why they don't want you to take it.

LoaderSaints

08 Aug 2016 09:59

Please use the load order described in the RusMap read me file. Do remember to use the ProMods - RusMap road connection made by Radol instead of the one supplied with RusMap (download for the fixed connection file can be found from RusMap thread). ;)

Gylfi Sigurðsson
Donation rank:

08 Aug 2016 11:06

Just tried this, map is still not working properly, now france and poland are missing MANY roads and cities/towns. Not very happy to say the least, actually getting pretty angry tbh.
That's the road to happiness and personal satisfaction, That's why they don't want you to take it.

ETS2-User
Developer

08 Aug 2016 11:51

Where have you downloaded RusMap? There's a fake cruising through the net.
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

08 Aug 2016 11:58

Did you have the extra RusMap addon installed (not to be confused with the main RusMap mod)? If so, that is a "dirty" map mod that includes ALL sectors of the map instead of only the sectors it really wants to edit
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

Shiva

08 Aug 2016 12:00

Do you only have ETS2 with Scandinavian DLC (Going North) and the Going East DLC to be installed.
And do you only have ProMods and RusMap in your mod folder?

Is this the load order you have Mods? :
ProMods+RusMap Road Connection
RusMap Map Package
RusMap Model 2 Package
RusMap Model Package
ProMods Definition Package
(see *)
ProMods Map Package
ProMods Media Package
ProMods Models Package 2
ProMods Models Package 1
ProMods Assets Package
RusMap Def Package

*= (When you create a "def" file in site Promods, select option "Check this box if you are using Rusmap" )

This is the file that connects ProMods to RusMap
zzzzzzz ProMods 2.02+RusMap_Road_Connection.scs named ProMods+RusMap Road Connection in the Mods ingame.
Do NOT use ProMods+RusMap_Road_Connection.scs

Btw, use the links at http://promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=10186 to download RusMap.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

Gylfi Sigurðsson
Donation rank:

08 Aug 2016 15:54

@Shiva

Yeah, that the exact order, having had a look around the internet, I believe it to be a bad map, hopefully that it or else I'll resort to cursing and spitting at my pc.

I'll try out the link and get back to you as to whether or not it works. But I have a 99.9% feeling it will.

Shiva

08 Aug 2016 16:24

Good Luck :)
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.

Gylfi Sigurðsson
Donation rank:

08 Aug 2016 17:21

I don't need luck......I'm gooooood lol

Shiva

08 Aug 2016 17:59

So it works? :)
Well, good advice is always good :D

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information