ProMods v1.5.2 does NOT work with patch 1.9

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Hotpot
Donation rank:

10 Mar 2014 10:24

Yeah. I'm the same. I've tried the 1.9 patch on a new profile but I miss Promod so I'm reverting back. Looking forward to your updated mod and I just want to say, thank you VERY MUCH for your great work. Your mod has given me many hours of pleasure into the small hours of the morning. Thank you!

scanialoverr

10 Mar 2014 14:54

Driving with vanilla map and going east dlc feels so different compared to promods+vavnilla+going east.

GamesCooky

10 Mar 2014 18:16

Thank you for letting us know ^^

Valid Username

10 Mar 2014 18:37

But even though the map looks the same, many of the roads are quite different in the 1.9 version. I think it's a good way to explore the changes (both in AI and on the roads) before Promods release their update. But that's me...

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

10 Mar 2014 19:07

Roads are the same... only the ai behaves themselves alittle more
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

iceman0870
Donation rank:

11 Mar 2014 01:41

ill wait for promods then new profile...

BigLarry1950

11 Mar 2014 12:49

iceman0870 wrote:i sure hope the ai is better.tired of them stopping and flashing to let me go then they run into you,lol.
Well so far, they are still doing that with patch 1.9.6. I tried it even without any mods loaded at all. They wait for yo to start pulling out, then they crash into you ... :lol:

ViperAndrei

11 Mar 2014 19:44

Any news on the progress of the map? I've saw some great scenery in a stream of the latest ProMod patch so I'm pretty excited! Keep up the good work, you guys are awesome! <3

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

11 Mar 2014 20:10

We are making great progress and we are trying to iron out the majority of the problems we have now. Some problems (like disappearing AI on some prefabs) couldn't be fixed at the moment (for the prefabs, we have to wait on FLD to fix them), but the majority of the conversion has been completed and the map is in pretty good shape now.

The number of additions in this version is pretty low (three new cities, one rebuilt city, a few new roads and some map tweaks), but we do have quite some material that is quite near completion for whatever comes after v1.6; it's just not ready in time to include it in v1.6. However, most of the notorious bugs from v1.52 are now fixed, including the dreaded Invisible Wall bugs...

I think we can keep to our promise to release the public version of v1.6 once the non-beta patch 1.9 comes out... ;)
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

Wolfpig
Donation rank:

11 Mar 2014 22:07

MandelSoft wrote:We are making great progress and we are trying to iron out the majority of the problems we have now. Some problems (like disappearing AI on some prefabs) couldn't be fixed at the moment (for the prefabs, we have to wait on FLD to fix them), but the majority of the conversion has been completed and the map is in pretty good shape now.
I hope you wait with the release until it is fixed....as long the prefabs would not lead in a dead end or something.....^^
even if it is not gamebraking, it would look weird if the ai disappears in front of one.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information