ProMods v1.5.2 does NOT work with patch 1.9

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
MandelSoft
Lead Developer

04 Mar 2014 22:02

Hello community!

Some of you may have tried out the public beta of ETS2 Patch 1.9. Some of you may also have tried to activate Promods in this version...

This will not work!

The current version is incompatible with the latest patch, and it is not that you've installed this mod wrong; we are experiencing the same problems too as developers and we are also having trouble with converting the map to the specs of this patch. We will try to get our map ready for the new patch as soon as possible.

Please be patient, we are working on it...

The ProMods Team
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

Adria_Penguin
Donation rank:

04 Mar 2014 22:11

Thanks for the info! Where will you post the update/fix when you have it ready? Here or in the downloads section?

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

04 Mar 2014 22:12

No we will keep the fix private :lol:

Of course we will post a link in the download section when we have it finally working.
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

Adria_Penguin
Donation rank:

04 Mar 2014 22:16

Now that you say it, it's obvious... Oh well.

Thanks for the quick response, and sorry for that! :|

adrian007
Donation rank:

04 Mar 2014 23:24

I've said it before and will repeat you guys really know your stuff and I can't help but be impressed by your standard of profession. I am going to wait for you guys to update your map before I think about the 1.9 update .
Yeah I know I'm weird so used to the AI but hey I've been driving in Australia for 20+ years so no surprises there :lol:
Regards
Adrian 8-)

SM2700

04 Mar 2014 23:36

Saw my steam downloading the beta... luckily I could revert it and now I've set it to not update :P Rather play with crappy but funny AI then without ProMods. Eventhough the reviews of the update look pretty nice.

NikonMan
Donation rank:

04 Mar 2014 23:52

SM2700 wrote:Saw my steam downloading the beta... luckily I could revert it and now I've set it to not update :P Rather play with crappy but funny AI then without ProMods. Eventhough the reviews of the update look pretty nice.
I have to totally agree. Steam did the same to me but mine had already downloaded, but I went back to 1.8.2.5s so I could still use the ProMods map, which I think is awesome and I will not download 1.9 until the ProMods map is up and running.

MovieScouse007
Donation rank:

05 Mar 2014 06:14

I didn't realise it had happened, I think I clicked beta update for the Scania Streamline as part of the 1.85 update last year, and forgot about it.
I tried to play EST2 for my YouTube profile, which I've invested over a hundred hours into, only for the game to boot me out of the profile as soon as the loading screen had reached 100%.
As soon as I figured out what the cause was I unchecked the auto download option on Steam and rolled back my PC to an earlier restore point. This got the 1.9 beta update off my PC.
Sadly this was not the end of my problems. Now when I load my profile everything works and the profile loads but the mouse pointer sits in the top left corner and won't react to input from the mouse!
To say I'm pissed off is an understatement.

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

05 Mar 2014 09:12

Did you get some gamepad/steering wheel option thing and did you click confirm???

So talking about this: http://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=131841
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

MovieScouse007
Donation rank:

05 Mar 2014 09:48

I'm playing this with a keyboard and only using the mouse to navigate the menus.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information