Questions from a returning player

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
minamo9

21 Nov 2016 10:51

hello everyone! my name is Henk, a 27 year old gaming enthusiast. I used to play a lot of ETS2, but for the last 7-8 months I didn't really touch it. First of all I'd like to say I'm grateful and impressed with the progress of promods. I hope one day we'll have all large cities in europe on le ETS map :) I do however, have some questions:

-Is the Arad/timqsara crash thing fixed yet? I remember this being a problem in 2.0

- how many garages are there in total with promods included?

-how many companies are there per city? I could only found an overview of the ones without promods.

- Are there any plans to include Ireland and move further into spain?

Thanks in advance, good to be back :)

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

21 Nov 2016 11:37

minamo9 wrote:hello everyone! my name is Henk, a 27 year old gaming enthusiast. I used to play a lot of ETS2, but for the last 7-8 months I didn't really touch it. First of all I'd like to say I'm grateful and impressed with the progress of promods. I hope one day we'll have all large cities in europe on le ETS map :) I do however, have some questions:

-Is the Arad/timqsara crash thing fixed yet? I remember this being a problem in 2.0
Yes, for as far as I know it's fixed.

- how many garages are there in total with promods included?
A lot, not gonna count how many. But we added almost as many garages as cities we've added.

-how many companies are there per city? I could only found an overview of the ones without promods.
Depends on the city. Some cities are housing more companies then others. Some cities even have companies in them which represent smaller towns in the vicinity of the city.

- Are there any plans to include Ireland and move further into spain?
Yes, please follow this tread about the development of the British Iles, and this tread about the development of Spain.

Thanks in advance, good to be back :)
Hi there, welcome back :)

I answered your questions in Red.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

minamo9

21 Nov 2016 12:02

Thanks for your fast response volley! I remember you :). I noticed the questions in red, I'm thankfully not color blind :)

so there is no actual count huh? suppose that's something I'll find out over a while I guess. Are you at least able to tell me which cities have the most companies? I know london, milano and goteborg have quite a bit. As for promod cities, I believe Turku has at least 5.

ETS2-User
Developer

21 Nov 2016 14:50

Five is not many :lol: Just look at the ProMods rebuilt capitals and bigger cities.
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

minamo9

21 Nov 2016 15:10

Oh? Got a link to said cities perhaps?

Vøytek
Developer

21 Nov 2016 15:46

Nürnberg, Frankfurt, Barcelona, Bilbao, København, Brussels, Мурманск, Firenze
I think those are quite big cities containing more than 5 companies but I didn't check it. Just check it yourself ;)
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

minamo9

21 Nov 2016 16:11

Thanks! It's just handy to know which cities have the most companies due to job diversity is all.

ETS2-User
Developer

21 Nov 2016 17:51

Just take a look at the compatibilty tab as always.
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information