Scania Demo Centre test drives on the track

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Scania_V8_Rat

03 Dec 2016 10:29

Dear community,

when I went to bed yesterday, I got an interesting thougt:

Testing some Scania trucks on their test track, the demo centre!

Well, here are some ideas:
  1. 1. normal access to the track for everyone with trucks from any manufacterer
  • 2. special icon (maybe an ignition key) like those for dealers etc. in front of the main building
  • 3. activate it and you are prompted to a new window, giving you the chance to choose a few Scania trucks from the model range (and some standard cargos)
  • 4. your "normal" truck is parked (e.g. in a hidden garage) and you sit in the chosen truck with the chosen cargo, waiting at the parking area
  • 5. to prevent stealing trucks from the track, I recommend to use a "geo-location"-fence around the track, so if you try to leave it in your Scania, a message will pop up which tells you something like "you are leaving the restricted test track! Start over or get back to your normal truck"
It would be a quite cool feature, because that's the main purpose of the Demo Centre!

Kind regards
Yannik
Safe roads and happy truckin! :arrow:

Vøytek
Developer

03 Dec 2016 15:06

It's not possible.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”