Trailer company mod

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
TheMidnightNarwhal

15 Dec 2016 01:41

I don't understand the difference between replacement vs standalone? What do different versions do?

Vøytek
Developer

15 Dec 2016 02:05

Replacement - default trailers are replaced, should be used when you don't have any other trailer pack enabled
Standalone - only new trailers, compatible with every trailer pack
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

TheMidnightNarwhal

15 Dec 2016 02:34

Ah ok.

And I'm a bit lost here. Is there a way to currently play Promods map and trailers together currently? I went on version 1.24 and both mods were not compatible.

ScuL
Founder

15 Dec 2016 05:00

Please wait for on update on 1.26, the 1.25 one is not stable
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

TheMidnightNarwhal

15 Dec 2016 08:37

Oh ok

jimbo98
Donation rank:

16 Dec 2016 17:30

With multiple versions now of the trailer company mod I have not been able to download the mod due to a security threat of some kind which seems to be in the file. All my computers are showing me this (I have tried on at least three) - are other people experiencing this as well and what do you reckon I can do? :)

ScuL
Founder

19 Dec 2016 09:42

It's Windows 10 being overly suspicious and falsely detecting malware that isn't there
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

chrima83
Donation rank:

09 Jan 2017 12:51

Heya i used promods, PM trailer and Comapany , rusmap, balkan map! and for more realism of economy the K realistic economy mod! I have sometimes trouble if i have a delivery and iam there, that there is another trailer on the place, where i bring the delivery! I used the replecement one and have delete the standalone one! Is this normal or can it be that have it to do with the realistic economy mod? Anyone have the same probleme?

Hallo! Ich habe ein kleines Problem bei den zugeordneten Stellplätzen für die Anlieferung und zwar sobald ich dort eintreffe ist dieser dort belegt, ok ist jetzt nicht so schlimm, dann kann ich dort halt nicht manuell einparken, aber kann das in konflikt mit dem K realistic economy mod sein? Weiss da jemand was der selbigen nutzt? ich nutze von Trailer & Company Pack nur die Replacement version die standalone ist nicht zusätzlich im mod ordner! Möchte auch ungern auf den Economy mod verzichten weil es einfach blöd ist nach ein paar Aufträgen in Geld zu schwimmen!

btw nice idea with some deliveries out of cities! thats so cool and i love it! :D

Loading order is:
K realistic economy
T&C company def
T&C Comapany
T&C Trailer def
T&C Trailer 1 and 2
Balkan map Map,asset, def
PM+Rus Connect
Rusmap Map, model 1+2
Promod Def (checked with rusmap)
promods Map,model 1+2,assets,media
Rusmap def

ETS2-User
Developer

09 Jan 2017 14:20

For some reason some companies need to have their delivery hookups reset. We will fix it.
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information