1.6 feedback

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
n4gix.bill.leaming
Donation rank:

30 Mar 2014 20:30

BigLarry1950 wrote:I did do a thorough search for these situations before I posted, I always do. But with that said, I will refrain from posting on ProMods.
Ah Larry, don't let a single post drive you away!

I'm sure that Jan really was trying to be helpful though. Quite often language and cultural differences make for some misunderstandings... :D
Fr. Bill
Global Moderator

Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling for Milviz

Jan Verschueren
Donation rank:

30 Mar 2014 23:02

n4gix.bill.leaming wrote:
BigLarry1950 wrote:I did do a thorough search for these situations before I posted, I always do. But with that said, I will refrain from posting on ProMods.
Ah Larry, don't let a single post drive you away!

I'm sure that Jan really was trying to be helpful though. Quite often language and cultural differences make for some misunderstandings... :D
While Flemish people like myself do tend to sound harsh when posting in english, at the time I was a bit annoyed with Larry seemingly wanting to find fault with the mod, so I have to take the blame for this one. I'm sorry.
"You know you've played too much ETS2 when..." :lol: :P

"Bad cop" forum moderator, if required.

Randleman

31 Mar 2014 00:12

The 1.6.1 update installed, now I can actually travel to Finland again, but the jobs still pay close to nothing.
I had the opportunity to take a job from Kosice (Slovakia) to Helsinki (Finland), but it would only pay €853,-
So the ferry bug is gone, now this bug is still there unfortunately.
Other than that, great work Promods.

ScuL
Founder

31 Mar 2014 08:19

M4rkus wrote:It's clear that you won't publish 20 versions where the only difference are three country names but is it alterable by the users without getting into the localization file? Probably you were able to put the names somewhere else so maybe we can individually change them to our language? If possible, could you provide some hints how to do this?
If it was possible to do this I had already done it
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Jan Verschueren
Donation rank:

31 Mar 2014 12:11

Randleman wrote:The 1.6.1 update installed, now I can actually travel to Finland again, but the jobs still pay close to nothing.
I had the opportunity to take a job from Kosice (Slovakia) to Helsinki (Finland), but it would only pay €853,-
So the ferry bug is gone, now this bug is still there unfortunately.
Other than that, great work Promods.
Hmmm.... that doesn't sound right, because, even though you don't get paid money and experience for sitting on the ferry, that route has a fair bit of land distance to be covered. Are you sure you're not running a mod which nerfs the economy, like one of the versions of the trailers pack?
"You know you've played too much ETS2 when..." :lol: :P

"Bad cop" forum moderator, if required.

kandurSRB

31 Mar 2014 12:39

Hello! First of all let me tell you promod team, that your work is awesome, it's much more sophisticated than the SCS original ;)

Now, I found few bugs, for example: When I'm in a roundabout, the cars comming from other directions hits me without stopping. Anyone noticed that bug?

stummer
Donation rank:

31 Mar 2014 13:16

@Randleman: These jobs seems to be generated with the 1.60 version. Advance time (sleep) and take a look at the freight market again. When the game generates new jobs, they should be okay again.

Altonity

31 Mar 2014 13:25

So is 1.61 out now ? Can I download it through normal system even when every thing is saying 1.60 ?

Edit. Yeah filename says 1.61, can I find changelog somewhere ?

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

31 Mar 2014 14:48

There is a changelog in the read me file.

Mephic wrote:Just two things which I have noticed - no ferry connection to Finland (no route on gps either)

All AI vehicles uses lights 24/7 in countries where they shouldn't even though in country sii it's not marked as true.

If this was posted than sorry.

Otherwise perfect map
The def states that it should be switched off but they are on, hmmmm

Maybe some SCS related bug?? I didn't really test the feature ever.
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

Randleman

31 Mar 2014 16:18

stummer wrote:@Randleman: These jobs seems to be generated with the 1.60 version. Advance time (sleep) and take a look at the freight market again. When the game generates new jobs, they should be okay again.
Okay, thank you, danke schön. :)

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information