Feeback regarding PayLoadz

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
FackYou

04 Jan 2017 23:03

I would really like to give my 5 cents as feedback regarding PayLoadz:

First of all after some research, the Site "Payloadz.com" showed some fraudulent behaviour towards people selling downloads there. Second, after searching the term "payloadz download is slow" or something related to it, you ONLY find results regarding the issue, that are in this very Forum.

After many hours of under 100 kbit/s from Payloadz Iam really enraged. Contacting the Support of Payloadz got me brooding even more. I made a screenshot of the site the Moderators of this Forum like to link if someone complains about slow download speeds and send it to the payloadz support. Before that the support was defending his Position, that it's not their ******* problem and that they don't even care. After I sent them the screenshot of the site, looky here what I got as an answer:

Iam outraged and simply want to tell you as politely as I possibly can: Go get yourself some ******* different filehoster, than entrusting someone with it that does statements that he can not live up to. I paid one dollar for the download. I rather Donate 10 dollars and have a decent speed than this nonsense piece of ****!

To continue in the attitude of the payloadz hoster:
Thank you for reading and go **** yourself very much.

Sincerely,
FackYou
Last edited by tkk7406 on 04 Jan 2017 23:17, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Mind your language

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information