Signals 300m, 200m ... wrong distance

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Vøytek
Developer

26 Jan 2017 17:25

pacoon wrote:I will continue with RusMap, Russian Open Spaces and try with the TruckSim Map.
Good luck finding more realism there ;)
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

pacoon

26 Jan 2017 23:54

ScuL wrote:People like you SERIOUSLY piss me off beyond any means. WHY? Because your expectations are beyond realistic.
Finally, someone who understands me. Thank you. That's how I feel when I see those half-buried signals.
ScuL wrote:Rejecting it because of such a futile detail is not only pernickety but an insult, ungrateful and an extremely poor attitude.
I'm not ungrateful. In another post I said:
pacoon wrote:Thanks to good developers for this great map.
I'm so sorry. I didn't know that promods are so important to you. I've put it back on again, I hope you'll forgive me.
Peterson wrote:In all seriousness, who looks at those distance signs when everybody slams their brakes right at the interchange (or doesn't even brake at all)... nobody. I knew it.
In flight simulator you take your cessna 172, accelerate, pull the lever back and take off. It's that easy.
Other people, after pre-start checklist, startup cheklist, before taxi checklist, taxi checklist and before take-off checklist, they will continue smoothly increase thrust to full, brakes release, v1 = 55KIAS (descision), Vr = 65KIAS (rotate), pitch 10 -15 degrees, at positive climb rate touch brakes, trim to climb 75KIAS, at 500 'AGL retract flaps if set, engine instruments check ... That's why they call them simulators.

Regards

YNM

26 Jan 2017 23:57

Peterson wrote:In all seriousness, who looks at those distance signs when everybody slams their brakes right at the interchange (or doesn't even brake at all)... nobody. I knew it.
Well if you're in the Ruhr area you definitely will miss a lot of junctions :lol:

ETS2-User
Developer

27 Jan 2017 00:23

Did I read that right? You're surprised that ProMods is important to its founder? :lol:
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

pacoon

27 Jan 2017 00:43

ETS2-User wrote:Did I read that right? You're surprised that ProMods is important to its founder? :lol:
you are very funny. You always make me laugh. I'm sure many people will tell you.

Peterson

27 Jan 2017 15:48

I'll just ask you straight: What's your problem, what are your intentions here? Are you some kind of troll, a professional nitpicker, or just super bored?

Look, I don't care what to do when you're taking off with a Cessna, you're acting like if I didn't know what goes around piloting. Even a retard knows that if he doesn't check his plane and surroundings, he'll die. It's as simple as crossing a street on foot, except that you're in a different environement.

What kind of point are you trying to present us? You're not even slightly better than us, you know planes? Fine, who cares, I can drive any car in the world, and I don't even need to explain how open the thottle valve and how engaged the clutch should be to accelerate smoothly.

Look, you don't need to prove yourself that you're superior than others by nitpicking and acting like a complete fool. Nobody gives a damn about you, about your life, nobody knows you. Except that now you've engraved yourself as a nitpicker who's not to be taken seriously. Remeding this kind of reputation is pretty much impossible.
Peterson logistics - We think, you pay, it's that simple.

ImageImage
My WoT profile.

ETS2-User
Developer

27 Jan 2017 17:33

I think we all agree that this is just ridiculous. Case closed.
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information