Scandinavian mods

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
RedMoxi

08 Aug 2013 11:27

First let me say that I hope it is ok to ask this question here and if not then please remove.

I've only had time for a quick look at this mod but am very impressed (& excited) and have decided that a new start would be a good idea for me. I was hoping that in order to increase the immersion of the game I would ask if anyone has some good truck / trailer mods / skins which are specific to these Nordic regions?

Again hope this is ok and thanks in advance! :D

Nissantruck

13 Mar 2014 18:00

RedMoxi wrote:First let me say that I hope it is ok to ask this question here and if not then please remove.

I've only had time for a quick look at this mod but am very impressed (& excited) and have decided that a new start would be a good idea for me. I was hoping that in order to increase the immersion of the game I would ask if anyone has some good truck / trailer mods / skins which are specific to these Nordic regions?

Again hope this is ok and thanks in advance! :D
I did find this trailer pack from this website:http://trucksimulator24.com/index.php?p ... 8&pageNo=1
And the mods name is:SCS trailerpack now compatible with Patch 1.2.5.1 by nordish & bora and nordish makes skins for nordic regions if i remember that correctly,but that mod list is missing for example Bring and we have other Nordic freight forwarding companies in here too and i hope this helps you and that the mod works in your computer and sorry promods team for the other sim mod website address in your website.
Remove this if you need to. :|

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_5lE ... IZu7IkSXYw
Senior Beta-Tester and translator for the Finnish language and
the Local language Moderator for the Finnish language in Discord.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information