Map editing stream and how it is done?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
legendskills
Donation rank:

02 Mar 2017 16:48

Hello this topic might be in the wrong place but its more of a question/request then anything else.

So I've been watching farming simulator 2017 map editing streams and that reminded me of something, watching map editing can be entertaining and you learn things in the process. I'm here to ask if other people here would like to watch map editing streams or know of any? I never edited a single map so this is no self promotion this is just me asking if there are streams out there that do this.

Overall I would love to see progress on streams with promods/other maps see the development I think there is a community out there for it for sure! Asking this question here because this is well the biggest map project of ets out there and I am sure there are capable map editors here so my question to you those people, do you think streaming your work is a good idea?

Vøytek
Developer

02 Mar 2017 16:57

Some of us could show it but that may not work well - it's switching between the map editor, Street View, YouTube, maybe some other game, our Team chat... Speaking of my experience - I do many other things in meantime, that aren't worth watching ;)
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

ETS2-User
Developer

02 Mar 2017 17:52

Exactly that. There have been just a few livestreams in the past but they weren't really worth the effort.
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

EG0611

02 Mar 2017 18:37

One another problem is; ETS2 Map Editor is not "friendly" with recording and streaming softwares. Somehow the video becomes pixelated.

legendskills
Donation rank:

02 Mar 2017 19:51

elitegamer0611 wrote:One another problem is; ETS2 Map Editor is not "friendly" with recording and streaming softwares. Somehow the video becomes pixelated.
wouldn't that be bitrate problem?

ETS2-User
Developer

02 Mar 2017 20:36

What do you mean not friendly? I don't have any problems with recording at all.
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

EG0611

02 Mar 2017 21:14

ETS2-User wrote:What do you mean not friendly? I don't have any problems with recording at all.
Maybe it depends oo PC. Remember that one of my video I posted (you know which one), and beside that, Mandelsoft had that kind of problem: (video time 8:20)

That's what "pixelated" I meant.

Vøytek
Developer

02 Mar 2017 21:46

Well, that happens when you render your video without setting constant bit rate. It doesn't matter what game was recorded.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information