Sorry! Access Denied.

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
michaelmurfy
Donation rank:

21 Mar 2017 13:53

metpei wrote:Wait long enough until top right corner appears button skip ads and press that. Works with adguard adblocker, ublock origin and ghostery all on.
Please note we don't support this. Furthermore Ghostery is owned by an ad company used to collect information (simply Google this to read more) and using multiple ad blockers is asking for trouble. If you must, uBlock Origin is the blocker to use since it is free and opensource and not owned by any large companies just looking at collecting data. Also, uBlock Origin blocks everything + more than what Ghostery does and doesn't phone home with your activity so do yourself a favor and only one one blocker at any given time.

Since many ad blockers as well as noscript strip referral data it can make it very difficult to browse many sites that are reliant on referral data to work correctly. I've tested the download links with multiple addons - the pages are not generated without a reason.

Furthermore to this I've already looked into the download logs here and can confirm that no referral data was sent so the server thought the request was a direct request which are indeed blocked. If you're paranoid then run the download under incognito, inprivate or one of the private windows and if you're experiencing problems first disable any addons that may interfere or even try in another browser. We've had many thousand successful downloads since I've enabled this rule.
Promods Server Administrator

metpei

22 Mar 2017 14:11

@ michaelmurfy
Every program now a days, free or payed is scam that collects your data, I think these are minor scam and thats why I use many at same time. They works fine together causing zero issues! Usually sites that need javascript have huge amount nasty ads and data collectors. That why I enable javasript only if it's really necessary for me, this happens very rarely, maybe 1/20 sites I visit.
This site is one of very rare that I like, trust and want support, so I disabled them all here.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information