Is the free download of the mod slowed down on purpose?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Wolfpig
Donation rank:

18 Apr 2017 17:31

penguinaz wrote:
Wolfpig wrote:
And just out of interest....why couldn't zippyshare host that anymore?
Its not that Zippyshare couldn't host anymore, but long story short, someone was copyright trolling ProMods and getting it taken down for no reason.

Ah, ok.
That is bad and understandable that one would stop using a service if that happens all the time.
Is just a bit unfortunate for the users, as zippyshare was as fast as the paid download link (at least for me it gave around 2-5 mb/s...with a downloadmanager)

RootlessAgrarian
Donation rank:

23 Apr 2017 18:26

Hi all

I'm on my 4th attempt in 24 hours to DL the new release of PM (paid DL from payloadz).

I get good bandwidth each time for a while (a while being anywhere from a minute or two to several minutes) -- once I got 1GB of the DL, best attempt so far -- but every time, it eventually hangs and never recovers. This is a drag because these repeated attempts are counting against my monthly bandwidth allowance so I have now "wasted" about 2.5 GB on failed attempts.

Is anyone else having this problem? Is it just me?
British living in Canada, over 60, Hackintosh AMD RX580/8GB, OSX Mojave
USBcycle
The Beginner's Guide to SCS Mapping (WIP)
All DLCs + ProMods (sometimes: + RusMap + SR + GreatSteppe) Level 43

ScuL
Founder

23 Apr 2017 22:54

I would send an e-mail to [email protected]. In principle the stability connection depends on the routing between your ISP and Amazon..
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

AidenTEM
Donation rank:

25 Apr 2017 09:32

@Wolfpig I just checked, and Zippyshare has a file limit of 200mb.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information