Premium Download insanely slow?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Oich
Donation rank:

28 Mar 2017 20:21

Hey, im new here and i just bought the premuim download link for 1$ its ony downloading with 50-100 kbps ( i got 150 mbit connection). Is this normal or maybe it just a bad time of the day?

Oich
Donation rank:

28 Mar 2017 20:26

Hey, i just bought the premium download link but its only downloading with about 50-100 kbps (i have a 150 mbit connection). Is it always this slow?

ScuL
Founder

28 Mar 2017 23:40

No that's not normal and it's very rare that it happens. The files are hosted on Amazon S3 in Virginia (US East). What determines the speed is the connection between your ISP and those servers. The record speed someone has managed to achieve was 70MB/s so they are certainly very fast. Unfortunately we cannot determine what makes the download slow in your situation
www.promods.net/help.php?mode=dlslow
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

mizx

31 Mar 2017 13:32

I've not had an issue before with the paid download, though I have a different problem now.

I paid just now, and admittedly haven't waited very long, but I have not received any download email from Payloadz (not in junk) yet. I submitted a request via the form on the self-help page, but didn't notice it was against my old purchase of 1.98 until afterwards.

I'm now downloading free as it will probably finish before I receive the email... I've happily paid, but you shouldn't state instant access if it isn't.

ScuL
Founder

01 Apr 2017 00:20

There is instant access, if your ISP/e-mail provider blocks the mail (there can be several reasons for this) you can use the self-help page and obtain the link instantly
http://www.promods.net/help.php?mode=nodllink
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information