Promods 2.16

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
lighthousepoet

15 Apr 2017 15:28

You never disappoint...Well done!
I had a simple run on my first trip with 2.16...So I was not really expecting too many changes...How wrong I was....the Lille bypass route to the Channel Tunnel was an unexpected yet welcome change. I have only one complaint but that is not with Promods...that is with SCS for not hiring you guys to do all the updates and pay you handsomely for it. At least we would get the time to enjoy exploring all the changes and additions before they come along with a new update of their own and spoil it for the rest of us. Their base game on its own is pretty bland...it is your mapping and creations that make it the best Truck sim on the market.

Many thanks to all the team.

Peter

Vøytek
Developer

15 Apr 2017 15:36

We're happy that you enjoy our map and hopefully we'll surprise you more in the future :)
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

war121

15 Apr 2017 16:36

:D :D :D Just have to say i totally agree with lighthousepoet SCS should give the promods team some kind of royalty as it's the promods that helps to keep me interested in this game , if it wasnt for Promods i would have probably stopped enjoying ETS2 as much as i do ..

Great work folks :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

15 Apr 2017 20:03

This is only half of the story.

Without SCS their work, ProMods wouldn't even exist. We haven't build the game, nor did we build the engine which makes modding possible.

It may well be true, this game wouldn't be such a succes if it hadn't made modding possible. But without the game ProMods wouldn't be that big either ;)
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information