Website faster

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
LegendMeadow
Donation rank:

17 Apr 2017 18:46

Hey. Is it just me or has the promods website gotten faster? Log-in is a lot quicker, and loading is quicker. Did you upgrade your servers?

michaelmurfy
Donation rank:

17 Apr 2017 19:56

LegendMeadow wrote:Hey. Is it just me or has the promods website gotten faster? Log-in is a lot quicker, and loading is quicker. Did you upgrade your servers?
Yes since December last year I've done a lot of work with the site and also depoloyed a bunch of new servers behind the scene. Also implemented Cloudflare (a CDN) and also SSL to help manage the load we get.

I think it is going rather well :) Many pages are almost instant loading (apart from the main forum page - but we're working on that one).
Promods Server Administrator

Darkfizch
Donation rank:

18 Apr 2017 16:58

It's so amazing that you guys keep trying to improve everything related to Promods. Your efforts are much appreciated!

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information