Anything ship to the islands way in the Arctic?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Prophet4NO1
Donation rank:

30 Apr 2017 01:17

So, there are a couple stops on some islands in the Arctic well above Finland and Sweden. What cities actually ship up there? Anything? I want to check it out but would like to take a load up and not just drive up randomly.

smith121363
Donation rank:

30 Apr 2017 03:20

I carried a load up there but could not get a load out. I ended up dead heading out and picked up a load back on the mainland. I can not remember where I got the load going up there but I do know they exist. Sorry that I am not much help.

ScuL
Founder

30 Apr 2017 08:20

Loads are scarce up there due to the distances between the cities
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Darkfizch
Donation rank:

30 Apr 2017 16:36

Once you have discovered Kirkenes or Murmansk really all you have to do is sort the job list by payout per kilometer (or mile). Jobs from those cities to Nordkapp are usually right at the top. However, if you haven't been to the Barents sea region yet, I guess you could try sorting by distance and hoping for the best.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information