List of all current rebuilt cities

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
TheWarPope
Donation rank:

08 May 2017 14:41

Hello,

I was wondering if there is some sort of list that currently holds the names of all the cities in ETS2 that have been rebuilt with Promods.
I know the 'readme' of every Promods version lists the latest cities and countries that have been rebuilt, but since I don't have any previous Promod versions, I don't know which cities have and which haven't been rebuilt.
So, I'm trying to find a list that contains all rebuilt cities. Including those of previous versions, which I haven't found yet on this forum.

This is because I always try to avoid the general cities which are just copies and rather boring. Also, I'm trying to cover all rebuilt cities since I really enjoy ''visiting'' them.

Thank you!

Vøytek
Developer

08 May 2017 14:59

Well, you should take a look here: compat.php
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

08 May 2017 20:59

Actually, any of the original cities are not copies of each other. They may look alike, but each and every one is unique. Boring, yes, but not a 1:1 copy. You'll find differences in layouts...

... which is why in copy-pasta maps I can pinpoint towards the exact original city it was based on :lol:
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

TheWarPope
Donation rank:

09 May 2017 14:31

Vøytek wrote:
08 May 2017 14:59
Well, you should take a look here: compat.php

Hey thanks man! That was exactly what I was looking for! Now I can put together a list for myself.

Thanks a lot! :D

TheWarPope
Donation rank:

09 May 2017 14:35

MandelSoft wrote:
08 May 2017 20:59
Actually, any of the original cities are not copies of each other. They may look alike, but each and every one is unique. Boring, yes, but not a 1:1 copy. You'll find differences in layouts...

... which is why in copy-pasta maps I can pinpoint towards the exact original city it was based on :lol:
Well you're absolutely right there of course. They're not literally 1:1 copys. But they're not authentic either haha.

Anyway, thanks for your reply!
I don't know if you have the authorization to do so, but you can close this thread since I got my answer. :)

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information