Suggestions for places to add

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Sc4n14Gr1ff1n

21 May 2017 16:13

Hey guys! I have some suggestions for things promods can add if they want: Shetland Islands, Gotland, Sicily, Sardegna, Corse, Bornholm, Öland (Not to get confused with Åland), Crimea, Cyprus (If that isnt already in Development) and Mallorca. These are just suggestions so I aint forcing the devs to add it. Have a nice day all!
Olnzel is mien stedke! Footballer (not prof sadly), fan of Feyenoord, Arsenal and Bayern München I know its alot lol!

Callipso
Donation rank:

21 May 2017 23:52

most of those are already planned to be included at some point. Bornholm, and Öland haven't either not been discussed much or are not planned for anything major. Crimea is pretty much off limits at this point in time, don't expect anything down that way unless the Political situation changes drastically. Cyprus had some development when Platypus was around though I haven't seen much on that lately, might be in the freezer/shelved project.

Mr Larrington
Donation rank:

22 May 2017 01:03

Updating a list of countries so as to keep traffic frequencies right and saw that Cyprus, Lebanon and Israel had crept into the list via the ProMods def file...
a bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information