ProMods CAP 1.03 question.

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Highbury
Donation rank:

19 Aug 2017 21:08

Hello, I am using the current game version 1.28.1.3s and I downloaded the latest Cabin Accessories Pack listed for game version 1.28 (CAP v1.03) but when trying to load it in game the Mod Manager says it is "Incompatible". Has anyone else had this issue? It is always possible I have done something wrong but I don't believe so in this case.

Thank you.

(Apologies if this is not in the correct area of the forum. I wanted to put it in "Troubleshooting>Not a Bug" but I am unable to create a topic in that forum.)

harm27
Donation rank:

19 Aug 2017 22:11

Do you have the ETS2 Cabin Accessories DLC? That is required for that mod.
The game gives an incompatibilty error if it is not meant for a game version or if your missing a DLC that is required for that mod.

Highbury
Donation rank:

20 Aug 2017 03:30

Thank you! That was it. I thought that one was included in one of the packages I purchased.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information