Doubles outside of Scandinavia.

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Stormmaster

05 Sep 2017 16:27

On the news page it's mentioned that in the new 2.20 version of Promods double trailers are enabled in the job markets of Germany, Finland, Spain and the Netherlands. Could someone please elaborate on this, please?

1. Is this a change in the map part of the mod or in the trailer pack?
2. Does it simply add the ability to select doubles via cog when accepting jobs or there are actually doubles generated by themselves in various companies' premises?

The reason I am asking is because I used to read that of all Europe doubles are only allowed in Scandinavia (while in other countries there can only be single semitrailers or combinations of a rigid truck with a trailer). As I prefer to keep things as realistic as possible, I would like to know how this is implemented; and how it can be disabled in case it's not realistic. (if it's only for trailer pack, then it's not that important, because I am only using the company part of TCP).

jdenm8
Graphics Designer

05 Sep 2017 16:37

We have enabled Doubles in all countries that permit use of the Euro Modular Double system (This includes Germany as of January this year). That being a Semi-Trailer with an attached centre-axle drawbar trailer.

These will spawn just like they do in Scandinavia; they will appear naturally in the job market but are also manually selectable in the trailer menu. Additionally, jobs that go between Spain and the other countries that allow Doubles and vice versa will not spawn as a double and the Double will not be an option in the trailer menu.

You don't need the TCP, just the base ProMods set of packages. Everything regarding them is contained in the unencrypted Definition package.

We may be including some more exotic variations of multiple as we figure out just how much control we have over the different variants of trailer available.

This thread contains more information and will be updated over time as the situation regarding Doubles changes.
Curry?! My manual doesn't have any data on curry... What's the meaning of this...?!

Stormmaster

05 Sep 2017 17:29

Great, thank you very much for the comprehensive answer!

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information