Thanks, ProMods!

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
kamikazee54

06 Sep 2017 12:42

I must say very nicely done mod. But i have one question, why didn't you write into compatibility page, that you have improved also Brno in Czech Republic?

BebeMischa
Donation rank:

07 Sep 2017 18:34

Also from here again a big thanks to the team for all the work. I did found the DONATE button once again on this website ;-) If someone do not know where it is, i will help you navigate there... :-D
Volvo FH16 classic 6x4, RJL Scania T 730 Hp 8x4/4, and more...
https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/online ... p?id=71603
http://steamcommunity.com/id/bebemischa/
i7 9700k, 32 GB, 2xMSI 1070Ti SLi, m.2 SSD 2 TB, 3x24" 1080p, T500RS wheel + shifter with Eaton Fuller knobs
ETS2, Promods, RusMap, Southern region, Great Steppe, all Jazzycat's
Speak NL, CZ, SK, D, GB

Master_of_the_roads

08 Sep 2017 16:00

Hi there guys, I'm officially astonished by the quick release of the 2.20 version which brings a new level of realism to the game. Because I didn't rush with impatience as did others, I was very calm and relaxed, plus you've included my second hometown in Croatia, Rijeka, that's grand. :D

Edit : Because I've said also that I'll wait for better specs for the upcoming new release instead of the compatibility one, I also didn't rush with the installation of the new game version, well, sorta', I'm upgrading it as we speak, couldn't resist. :lol:

My advice to you is only one, keep the realism going, never stop, improve upon, don't take anything for granted, other developers felt the heat and cracked under pressure, you haven't.

And I'm talking about those developers like TSM or similar underachievers and copycats.

Never mind, back to topic, since next week is my birthday, you've also made me a terrific birthday present. Thank you. :)

Edit : I've got my new computer now, specs are really great, textures will fly from now on, and partly because of having chosen SSD as primary drive, no more lagging during loading whatsoever. :D
Last edited by Master_of_the_roads on 14 Sep 2017 19:30, edited 2 times in total.

Andy_GTI
Donation rank:

08 Sep 2017 16:06

Another big thank you from me. SCS provide a good foundation, but this game simply isn't worth playing without this mod I'm my opinion. Keep up the great work!

VMB-TAN
Donation rank:

08 Sep 2017 23:46

Very well done :) Just did my first hour in 2.20, driving around in Croatia and Serbia. Liking it so far!

bromstarzan
Donation rank:

09 Sep 2017 08:11

So, now I installed ProMods 2.20 (replaced 2.18) and started haulin around the Hebrides and Ireland of course! Looking fantastic! Also curious about the Hamar-Dombås-Trondheim-Östersund route, but havn't got that far yet!

This time I also decided to try the RusMap for the first time ever. To my surprise it worked flawlessly (2.20 + 1.7.4) and the quality of the RusMap (so far) seems to be on par with ProMods. I have only driven from Helsinki into Minsk via Russia/Belarus (so I cant really make a valid review yet).

Now, Europe feels more like Europe, and with the next Italian expansion we hope for another good pizzaslice to add to a fantastic game!

brainiac
Donation rank:

09 Sep 2017 09:10

Try my Realistic Russian highways, to get real feel of Russian road network.
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

bromstarzan
Donation rank:

09 Sep 2017 09:30

brainiac wrote:
09 Sep 2017 09:10
Try my Realistic Russian highways, to get real feel of Russian road network.
Thanks for the tip! Will have a look at it in the near future. Will also have a closer look at your complete list of mods you've lined up there.
I've been with ETS 2 from the very beginning (also ATS) but havn't spiced my driving with too many mods due to the constant updates from SCS (+ the vanilla is good as is). However, down the road the mods have become so impressive it is hard to not use them. It is a game in itself to explore the brilliant community addons/ideas.

RootlessAgrarian
Donation rank:

11 Sep 2017 06:17

Just travelled from Pau to Huesca on the new road and it is a work of art. The vegetation is exceptionally realistic and the whole road is a visual treat. I could quibble with a few rock formations that are suspiciously linear-edged (like a ruler!) & one that is an incomplete shell (interior visible), but will report those properly sometime when I'm in beta testing mode rather than tourism mode. Those are very, very small glitches in a landscape so gorgeous I was saying "wow" out loud several times en route. Congrats to whoever created this chunk.
British living in Canada, over 60, Hackintosh AMD RX580/8GB, OSX Mojave
USBcycle
The Beginner's Guide to SCS Mapping (WIP)
All DLCs + ProMods (sometimes: + RusMap + SR + GreatSteppe) Level 43

Callipso
Donation rank:

11 Sep 2017 06:42

I think Ivan deserves that praise, he has been working on the Northern end of Spain. I do enjoy going into that valley near Jaca hopefully the city opens up one day to take goods into that impressive area.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information