[Central] Paid download questions

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
ScuL
Founder

22 May 2018 11:50

You may want to check your network connectivity if your downloads keep corrupting, maybe bad WiFi or a bad cable..
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Josh0

22 May 2018 14:14

digitalxak wrote:
22 May 2018 09:34
Edit: OK after downloading it again (paid option) I have got every file extracted apart from models1. I'll keep trying. Testing tool had 7 errors.
The file testing tool is only for the (free) multi-part download, it will not work for the (paid) single-file download. 7zip and WinRAR have a built-in "test" function that can test the single-file download (the built-in test function will work for the multi-part download too, but it won't tell you which archive file is corrupted, this is where the ProMods file test tool is useful).

digitalxak

22 May 2018 20:19

I am on Wifi, but it's been fine for everything else, even always online games like The Division, but it is sorted now and in my downloads folder, thanks again.

DavinaETS
Donation rank:

22 May 2018 21:30

Hello

I would like to make it known that on this occasion of updating to PM 2.27 I was unable to use the free method due to, after getting past the first stage of adverts, an error stating it looked like I was not coming from a direct link, which was incorrect. Therefore I chose to try the paid-for link of donating $1 to help your cause & also a reliable method of downloading. However I have been unable to extract the assets file due to a zip error. All other files have extracted fine. Please note I also used a VPN to ensure I had a reliable connection (use of a VPN solely for the purposes of connection reliability has solved many ETS-related issues for me in the past, including downloading PM).

I perceive this state of affairs as paying for a product & not getting it & therefore I would like pursue the course of action necessary in either obtaining a working file or, & I know this is stated elsewhere it is not possible but in these circumstances I believe it appropriate to counteract this, a refund.

This is totally unacceptable.

Your understanding on this matter would be very much appreciated.

Best Regards in hoping someone would be kind enough to offer constructive assistance

Davina

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

22 May 2018 21:33

You do not pay for the mod. You pay for the bandwidth you used to download the mod. Since the bandwidth has been used already, we can't refund anything.

The free download server was down due to and adf.ly thing. Which has been resolved by our server administrator. So it should work fine now.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

DavinaETS
Donation rank:

22 May 2018 22:01

Thank you. Yes it appears to be working as normal now. I will try & remember to check the "Free download server load" %age in future as I was unaware of this aspect.

That's at least one of tonight's ETS problems solved! Technology gets more & more complicated...

Regards
-D-

PitsuGaming

24 May 2018 15:13

Hello!
Yesterday i bought the 2.27 map. i placed all files i got in the mod folder. when i starded eurotruck, every file without the ''map'' file shows up.

Anyone here can help me?

Vøytek
Developer

24 May 2018 15:56

Show us your game.log and a screenshot of your "mod" folder.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

PitsuGaming

24 May 2018 18:54

Vøytek wrote:
24 May 2018 15:56
Show us your game.log and a screenshot of your "mod" folder.
Shall i copy the whole game.log?

bmwGTR

24 May 2018 18:56

Hi,

yes, you can post it at pastebin.com or put it here under CODE tags.

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information