[Central] Paid download questions

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Davyddin
Donation rank:

17 Mar 2018 22:24

And the only difference between the definition package with the RusMap box checked and the definition package without is the map scrolling parameters in map_data.sii; if you're familiar with this file you can just as well change those parameters manually.
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Halks

24 Mar 2018 14:41

So why should i pay for fast download at every update? I had this problem lot of times and i paid all the times.

Davyddin
Donation rank:

24 Mar 2018 15:04

Pardon, what is the problem you are referring to?
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Darkfizch
Donation rank:

24 Mar 2018 19:19

Exactly as you say it. You pay for the download. Wanna download again? It's the same service, same price.

ScuL
Founder

24 Mar 2018 23:07

Because bandwidth and server infrastructure is a constant cost, not a single instance :)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

uBronan

31 Mar 2018 18:38

I really would not mind paying the 1$ for the full package download with my 210+ Mbit/s connection but i really do not want to use paypal.
So get some credit card handler(s) to make it possible that i can pay direct with my credit (debit) cards.

michaelmurfy
Donation rank:

01 Apr 2018 03:01

uBronan wrote:
31 Mar 2018 18:38
I really would not mind paying the 1$ for the full package download with my 210+ Mbit/s connection but i really do not want to use paypal.
So get some credit card handler(s) to make it possible that i can pay direct with my credit (debit) cards.
You can with PayPal... It is a credit card handler.
Promods Server Administrator

ScuL
Founder

01 Apr 2018 10:22

Exactly as above.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

uBronan

02 Apr 2018 10:30

Your missing the point, the link demands a account.
I closed the paypal account i had 8 years ago, because i got ripped off by them.
The so called refund option and the way they handle so called claims is pure fraud.
The most annoying is that if you want to claim something there is a huge chance that you do not get anything.
There are many other easy payement processors who even alow paying by ideal and open up many other ways to pay.
I would not even mind paying the little extra charge for such an option, but PAYPAL is not one of them.
Its like you guys are married to them ;)

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

02 Apr 2018 10:36

I have to say, I've never got any problems at all with PayPal.

PayPal is one of the most trustworthy company around.
I don't know what you did to get the feeling you've been ripped of by them...
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information