[Central] Paid download questions

Ask questions about the mod here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
KrysEmlyn
Donation rank:

07 Sep 2017 02:23

Can you please post the contents of your game.log file so we can see what is going on?
Without seeing your game.log file, it is nearly impossible to determine what is happening for you.

Warspite
Donation rank:

07 Sep 2017 15:33

Hi, i wanted to pay for the fast download for the one and only reason..... support the devs and the site, but i do not use Paypal under any circumstances.
So O.K. i will instead make a donation....... can't...... Paypal again.......

Sorry guys any other way i can donate....... can't say i did not try.......

Kind regards.

EDIT: Hi Krys, i just started looking at implementing Pro Mods to see what it is like...... So i do not understand your question, i am in the process of downloading PM 2.20

Please disregard if it has nothing to do with me.
TY.

Not used to Forums.
Last edited by tkk7406 on 07 Sep 2017 21:57, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please use the "Edit" button instead of double posting

killen0
Donation rank:

07 Sep 2017 16:01

Warspite wrote:
07 Sep 2017 15:33
Hi, i wanted to pay for the fast download for the one and only reason..... support the devs and the site, but i do not use Paypal under any circumstances.
So O.K. i will instead make a donation....... can't...... Paypal again.......

Sorry guys any other way i can donate....... can't say i did not try.......

Kind regards.

What about clicking ''use credit or debit card'' :)

Warspite
Donation rank:

07 Sep 2017 16:04

I refuse to use or go through paypal to make any purchases or donations, i boycott Paypal period.

mrmason59

07 Sep 2017 18:07

I have paid for the 2.20 download and I haven't received a download linkl. When I downloadload 2.18 after paying the file came straight through. This time i got a message telling me the link was being sent straight to my paypal email address. I have no way of accessing this address as its a yahoo address and was closed down last year when the password scandal broke.
how do I access the file I have paid for?
If i had been told prior to payment that the system has changed and I would need to use my paypal address then I would not have paid.
Many thanks

smith121363
Donation rank:

07 Sep 2017 19:55

I refuse to use or go through paypal to make any purchases or donations, i boycott Paypal period.
Could I ask why you are boycotting Paypal. I am asking because I use them all the time and am wondering if they have done something wrong to warrant me boycotting them also.

mads1153
Donation rank:

07 Sep 2017 20:48

Do you have tried to set it to 64-bit mode and checked the load order is correct?
Do you have two def file for trailers activated? If not, you have choose one of them.
(Standalone is just adding to existing SCS trailers and replacement just replaces existing SCS trailers)
Do you have other mods than Promods 2.20 and Trailers and Companies Pack 1.14?
This mod is so awesome :D

Using Promods 2.41 + Rusmap 1.8.1.2 from GMT
Level 97 and played 3142 hours

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 28 september 2018

ScuL
Founder

08 Sep 2017 10:50

mrmason59 wrote:
07 Sep 2017 18:07
I have paid for the 2.20 download and I haven't received a download linkl. When I downloadload 2.18 after paying the file came straight through. This time i got a message telling me the link was being sent straight to my paypal email address. I have no way of accessing this address as its a yahoo address and was closed down last year when the password scandal broke.
how do I access the file I have paid for?
If i had been told prior to payment that the system has changed and I would need to use my paypal address then I would not have paid.
Many thanks
help.php?mode=nodllink
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

ShiZe

18 Sep 2017 19:02

Hi !

I recently buy the version 2.20 of the Promods .
I has download but ive got some problem with my internet so the download has been cancel .
And now when i want to download i cant because the link is expired ..

I send a e-meil at [email protected] and nobody send nothing .. (I've send it the 16/09)

So some admin cant contact me and send a new link please if you want some screenshot ask me but i can give this :

It's the email for confirmation :

Dear Marwan Boudi,

IMPORTANT: The Download Links below will expire shortly. You will no longer be able to use these links to receive downloads after that time. Please keep this email for your reference.

Thank you very much for your kind contribution!
Transaction ID: 45H05141SL715341R
Product(s): ProMods v2.20
Download Link: http://payloadz.com/d1/?txn_id=45H05141SL715341R

If you need help with this order, contact us at: [email protected]

See my other items

Sorry for my bad english and thanks for this so beautiful map ! ;)

JayCetic

18 Sep 2017 21:18

@ShiZe

You will have to contact Payloadz at [email protected]
Have a look here
Jay
------------------------------------------------------------------
The journey is more important than the destination.
------------------------------------------------------------------

• Information