[Central] Free download questions

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
TimmyTurner95

11 Dec 2019 20:23

I have tried different browsers. But each of them keeps requesting me to disable my adblocker. I used Firefox and Internet Explorer and I have no abblock Software in them
What can I do ?
EURoadNet-Developer

ScuL
Founder

12 Dec 2019 00:54

Some anti-virus programs or firewalls (such as Kapersky) block the ad checker script.,.. try temporarily disabling them
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

SamuelJames
Donation rank:

12 Dec 2019 13:56

Hoping someone can help me

I usually download via the payed method but on this occasion I have not been payed yet so I thought I would try the free download option.

All I keep getting is sorry access denied please wait for your download to complete?? I have not started a download!!

Any help greatly appreciated :)

FireRam

12 Dec 2019 20:06

Wondering if you can help me out here i have tried to download the new version of promods but every time i do i keep getting the You Have Been Limited Screen when i am not downloading anything at all the screenshots will show.

JariJunior

12 Dec 2019 22:53

Trying to download the new version and got this message. I didn't downloaded any file, I have only 1 browser window opened and already tried another browser and got the same issue.

FireRam

13 Dec 2019 00:13

FireRam wrote:
12 Dec 2019 20:06
Wondering if you can help me out here i have tried to download the new version of promods but every time i do i keep getting the You Have Been Limited Screen when i am not downloading anything at all the screenshots will show.

ok tried this yet with all extensions disabled in chrome, MS Edge and also Internet Explorer still wont work even disabled my anti virus as well still did not work have all things like discord and steam shut and still wont work I think the problem is at your end.

ScuL
Founder

13 Dec 2019 00:22

When you get the message that you are already downloading it is possible that your system is trying to open more than 1 download at the same time, please read the Free Download FAQ for reference
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

FireRam

13 Dec 2019 03:25

not that i know of it won't even show the box on where to save the download, however, it is working just now in Internet Explorer i am doing one download at a time but sometimes after the download is finished i need to wait for 5 to 10 min as i still get taken to You have been limited page, This is very first time i have used Internet Explorer on this PC so there is no Plugins or Extention running on that. just as a side note if i open steam or discord it goes right to the You have been limited page, even in IE.

ScuL
Founder

13 Dec 2019 04:28

Is it possible that you have an anti-virus program installed that is pre-checking the link when you click on it? Thereby opening two connections and hitting the limit?

FireRam

13 Dec 2019 12:58

no anti virus has been disabled and closed in task manager, I have went though everything in the Free Download FAQ that is why I am thinking it could be a possible problem at your end may even be an intermittent one with the server clearing IP Addresses when download connections have closed. I have not been on since about 3AM UK Time I have just tried to Download the Middle East Ad On pack still in IE and Anti Virus disabled and still getting the Download Limit page, it is now 12:10 PM in the UK.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information