[Central] Free download questions

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
XxAcielxX

21 Oct 2019 10:10

Hello,

At 1st I'm sorry if this the wrong to ask about my problem.

I have downloaded part 1-4 in the past 24, but whenever I try to download part 5 I always get the limit exceeded page.

I finished pay part 4 around my 4 pm, at 6 pm I finished part 7 (couldn't do 5). Now since 6 pm to next day 1 pm, I waited to do part 5, but same limit page keeps appearing. So I went back and tried part 6 and it worked.

I have all the parts except 5. Omg when waiting for 18h I'm unable to get 5.

Kindly help me out.

Using Firefox.

Regards,
Aciel

michaelmurfy
Donation rank:

21 Oct 2019 12:02

XxAcielxX wrote:
21 Oct 2019 10:10
Hello
I am not seeing a single request from your IP address. Clear your browser cache + cookies and try again.
Promods Server Administrator

Paki23431

21 Oct 2019 12:50

So I tried downloading the Promods for TruckersMP and I have a problem.The thing is that I cannot download it on google chrome I get this error:

Sorry! Access Denied
Connection limit exceeded!
You're using the free download service and have exceeded your connection limit of 2 concurrent download threads. The free download service is also limited at 300KB/sec per download thread in order to ease the load on our servers and to keep it fair for other people downloading.

You'll need to wait for your current download(s) to complete before attempting another download.

- Please check if you have disabled any download managers or accelerators.
- Try a different browser as sometimes your browser can open up multiple connections to our servers.
- Disable any third party anti-virus or firewall software that may "scan" downloads before downloading (thereby exceeding the limit).
- Ensure you're not on a shared network (University/Work, CG-NAT or on a mobile network).
- Wait at least 5 minutes after your previous download and try again.

IMPORTANT: Any further attempts to get around this limit will result in a temporary ban of your IP interrupting any downloads you've currently got in progress - your patience is appreciated.

Did you also know you can also pay €1 to access a fast download?
It's a great way of supporting us!

Thanks for supporting ProMods!

It is my first time downloading it. So after waiting 5 minutes I tried again and same error pops out.So far I tried Opera,Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge and no luck.
On Edge i get Connection timed out.

Any fixes for this? And thanks in advance

Slavkee

21 Oct 2019 13:30

When i download first file and i open winrar that says The Archive is Corrputed someone help me?

bmwGTR

21 Oct 2019 13:56

Hi,

you have to download all parts first, then you can start extracting.

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

Suricatooo_

21 Oct 2019 16:03

Hey there! Just tried to download the ProMod. Got a problem with the 5th download page. There a white page pops up on which i have to login again.
Whats up to that?

ScuL
Founder

22 Oct 2019 00:52

There should not be any login on the download page. What is the white page saying? Is it Cloudflare?
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Vitaogameplays

22 Oct 2019 17:30

I was trying to download the mod by the free download section, It was all normal, and after generated the .def file I went directly to the download section as I usually do, but somehow the page showed that I already reached the limit of 2 archives, but I didn't even entered the site to download it since 2.35v. Any guesses?
Last edited by Vitaogameplays on 22 Oct 2019 18:50, edited 1 time in total.

Suricatooo_

22 Oct 2019 17:33

Milan24

22 Oct 2019 17:51

So its been 2 days since i downloaded my part 1 file but im still geting the message that im denied to download the others.Is pro mods geting greedy or what?Im waiting here 2 days to be able to download 7 damn files that i need to play.Fix ur god damn website

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information