Mountains and parts of mountains - where they NOT belong to

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Scania_V8_Rat

07 Sep 2017 19:20

Hey guys,

on my way from Lyon to Uelzen, I discovered two strange things:
  • There are high mountains with even snow on top just behind the Autobahndreieck Karlsruhe. Driving to Frankfurt a. M., there is a mountain right behind the exit to Stuttgart and Pforzheim
  • Somewhere in Switzerland I guess (before Bern), there is this part of a mountain. Unfortunately, it has a completely unfinished side. I don't know the exact position (maybe experienced users/truckers can see where it is on the attached screenshot).
Happy truckin'
Yannik

Safe roads and happy truckin! :arrow:

Callipso
Donation rank:

07 Sep 2017 21:23

please, post your bug on the Bug Reports section of the forum in the future. Also, please read How to Report a Bug (Important) and provide the Necessary information in the report.

This bug is already in the tracker as Bug [#7410], also was reported previously on this thread viewtopic.php?p=177415#p177415

Scania_V8_Rat

08 Sep 2017 18:55

So, half part is already answered (the problem with the half mountain), but what about this big mountain east of Karlsruhe. If this should be something like "Schwäbische Alb", then do your research a bit more careful since there are no mountains as high as the "Zugspitzmassiv" here!!
Safe roads and happy truckin! :arrow:

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information