ProMod's mapping progress in map-view!

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
tkk7406
Add-on Developer

21 May 2015 13:01

These suggestions will have to go to the developers. This map is only the certain planned cities. As you can see, everyone else is posting a link of where they found that a city is being planned.
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

Purno
Donation rank:

25 May 2015 05:56

• Image Added Ajaccio as planned city.

Purno
Donation rank:

25 May 2015 06:04

• Image Image Image The cities from DLC Scandinavia are now listed as ETS2 default cities, regardless of their previous status.

LoaderSaints

25 May 2015 08:25

Purno wrote:The cities from DLC Scandinavia are now listed as ETS2 default cities, regardless of their previous status.[/list]
You forgot to change Esbjerg. ;)

Roro44
Donation rank:

25 May 2015 09:22

LoaderSaints wrote: You forgot to change Esbjerg. ;)
And also Trelleborg and Nynashamn
Worlds of trucks

Beta-Testeur since 2.17

Promods user since 1.52

markspark
Donation rank:

28 May 2015 10:15

Is there a 'map' anywhere of the roads and highways that show what has been done by SCS and what has been done by Promods?
Purno's progress map shows all the cities, but it would be nice to know when you are driving on a Promods road!

Horizon™
Developer

28 May 2015 10:32

It is simple progress map to show what Progress ProMods made and what planned cities are. Actually to show road network topic is made by Volleybal4life - http://promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4914 :)
Post is proudly delivered by Horizon's Logistics
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

markspark
Donation rank:

28 May 2015 11:37

Volleybal4life has an excellent map, but I think it only shows what he has managed to plot on the map. I think it also shows the roads regardless of whether they are Promods or SCS.

Like he says :
And probably when I'm not even finished with making a map of ProMods 1.9x, the team will release ProMods 2.0x..
It is obviously a huge amount of work, and I take my hat off to him for taking on such a project.

But it appears that there is no 'complete' road map yet.

Horizon™
Developer

28 May 2015 11:55

Yes, it isn't finished ,but better than nothing :) Purno's map is just showing Default/Planned/Rebuilded/New areas of the map and show only cities - simple
Post is proudly delivered by Horizon's Logistics
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

28 May 2015 12:09

markspark wrote:Volleybal4life has an excellent map, but I think it only shows what he has managed to plot on the map. I think it also shows the roads regardless of whether they are Promods or SCS.

Like he says :
And probably when I'm not even finished with making a map of ProMods 1.9x, the team will release ProMods 2.0x..
It is obviously a huge amount of work, and I take my hat off to him for taking on such a project.

But it appears that there is no 'complete' road map yet.
First I want to say thank you. Thank you.

Secondly
markspark wrote:I think it also shows the roads regardless of whether they are Promods or SCS.
This is something I thought of doing. Same as I did with the cities. But that is a ridiculous amount of extra work. So I first going to just add all the roads in general. After that I can easily hack into the Google Mapsengine code to change the colors and groups of the roads.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information