ProMod's mapping progress in map-view!

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
b0r1s

09 May 2014 11:35

sorry, my bad. I always mix that two countries on the map :)
ETS 2 1.31.2.2 All DLC + ProMods v2.30 + RusMap v1.8.1

KubaJAM
Donation rank:

11 May 2014 19:32

I viewed this topic the day you released the image, I was going to create a topic and ask whether somebody could do exactly this so (belated) thank you very much Purno!

The Promods network puts the original map to shame... I'd say it's already about 115% the original size

Purno
Donation rank:

12 May 2014 05:35

uk_daf_fan wrote:I viewed this topic the day you released the image, I was going to create a topic and ask whether somebody could do exactly this so (belated) thank you very much Purno!
You're welcome. There were several lists of the prograss around, but I found it easier to have it viewed as an image. And Google Maps seemed the ideal way :)
The Promods network puts the original map to shame... I'd say it's already about 115% the original size
Not yet. The *planned* Promods network is huge, but the *completed* sections are a lot smaller. We're not there yet. ;)

jontsuba
Donation rank:

12 May 2014 08:47

Purno, have you thought about making an additional layer for the expected cities in the next 1.7 release (in 1-2 months). It would be useful as long as people would know the way the project in going ahead and the areas they are working on.

stummer
Donation rank:

12 May 2014 09:18

jontsuba wrote:Purno, have you thought about making an additional layer for the expected cities in the next 1.7 release (in 1-2 months). It would be useful as long as people would know the way the project in going ahead and the areas they are working on.
That's a nice idea; to show 3 layers with existing cities, citires planned for next release and cities planned in long terms.

Purno
Donation rank:

12 May 2014 12:05

First of all, Google Maps only allows me to make 3 layers. I probably need a paid version for more. (I had also considered marking reworked cities).

Secondly, it's hard to say what exactly does and does not get released next version. Even the devs themselves can't say for sure. So maintaining this kind of info on the map would be hard (it'd change often) and wouldn't really give added value (as the info not reliable).

frankyboi
Donation rank:

12 May 2014 20:04

You have missed some French cities from your map:

Angouleme and Pau (I am taking the list from the 1st Page of the french development forum)

Steini (TM)

02 Jun 2014 16:57

Hi mates!

It's burning me under the nails for Latvija, Lithuania, and Eestland, but a ferry from Świnoujście/ Uznam (PL) (called ex german Swinemünde/ Usedom(PL); Usedom is the 2nd biggest isle in Germany)/ Ahlbeck (D) to Ystad (S) was very very important! And from Helsinki (FIN) a ferry to Tallinn(?) (EST) (called ex german Reval).

Ireland is good too! But many more Cities of France don't "rocks me" personally, rebuilding of Balkan was very nice, but it's only my wish! (BiH/ MK/ MNE/ SRB/ KOS/ SLO/ HR, and AL-bania)

That's eight countries and per state the capitol is enough, on a surface of less "kilometers" instead maybe Romania. :)

Edit: Kaliningrad (Königsberg/ Prussia) is the best, a 25% part of me (grandpa').

Excuse me for me, myself, and I! :D

It was very good between D, A and CH Vaduz (FL) - Principality of Liechtenstein with own black license plates like swiss (font type), but only with numbers "FL : 35882", it is a must have for carefully europeans. Maybe anyone can sliding into the ToDo-List...

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

02 Jun 2014 19:34

We got license plates for Liechtenstein and in general we just ignore these countries/ferry requests.
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

GMS1970
Donation rank:

15 Jun 2014 20:05

Hi everyone, it would be nice to see Ireland and Northern Ireland included in promods. Maybe getting a ferry from Cairnryan in Scotland to larne, N. Ireland then travelling on the A8 heading to Belfast, Newry, Armagh then onto Dublin, Cork and so on.

Keep up the good work.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information