Special Transport DLC compatibility

Ask questions about the mod here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
User avatar
KrysEmlyn
Posts: 436
Joined: 17 Apr 2014 00:29
Donation rank:
Location: Kent City, Michigan
Contact:

17 Feb 2018 19:58

If you didn't purchase the Special Transport DLC, then they will not show up for you in version 2.26 of the ProMods map.
This update to the ProMods map only adds compatibility for the ST DLC, it doesn't actually include the ST DLC itself.

User avatar
Josh0
Posts: 1688
Joined: 20 Dec 2015 02:10

17 Feb 2018 20:02

dreamer70 wrote:
17 Feb 2018 17:25
Unfortunately doesn't work for me, the special cargo loads still doesn't appear .....
The ProMods definition file generator has been updated to correct a problem that prevented Special Transport jobs from appearing in the Freight Market. If you re-generate your definition file now from step 1 of the ProMods Download page, you should find Special Transport jobs in your game. You don't have to re-download the entire ProMods package, just re-generate your definition file. The fix in the definition file generator is the same edit that vulchor described. Note there are only four Special Transport routes in ProMods 2.26:
  • Reims - Strasbourg
  • Nantes - Civaux
  • Sheffield - Birmingham
  • Stavanger - Oslo/Drammen
Last edited by Josh0 on 19 Feb 2018 18:11, edited 1 time in total.

Thegod10
Posts: 1
Joined: 01 Sep 2017 01:47
Donation rank:

18 Feb 2018 03:36

hi guys this still don't work for me I have the dlc regenerated the definition file only still no st jobs showing still loving the promods work tho keep it up just thought a would let yous know

dreamer70
Posts: 3
Joined: 29 Oct 2017 16:38

18 Feb 2018 08:50

Josh0 wrote:
17 Feb 2018 20:02
dreamer70 wrote:
17 Feb 2018 17:25
Unfortunately doesn't work for me, the special cargo loads still doesn't appear .....
The ProMods definition file generator has been updated to correct a problem that prevented Special Transport jobs from appearing in the Freight Market. If you re-generate your definition file now from step 1 of the ProMods Download page, you should find Special Transport jobs in your game. You don't have to re-download the entire ProMods package, just re-generate your definition file. The fix in the definition file generator is the same edit that vulchor described. Note there are only a few cities where Special Transport jobs will appear:
  • Reims - Strasbourg
  • Nantes - Civaux
  • Birmingham - Sheffield
  • Stavanger - Oslo/Drammen
Thank you very much !! Now the Special Transport loads are appeared among the jobs :D

Lars0412
Posts: 9
Joined: 14 Jul 2016 14:32

18 Feb 2018 10:44

Is it possible to make a Special Transport Tour through Island ?

User avatar
JohnBart
Posts: 394
Joined: 21 Mar 2015 21:14
Donation rank:
Location: Budapest, Hungary

18 Feb 2018 12:01

Lars0412 wrote:
18 Feb 2018 10:44
Is it possible to make a Special Transport Tour through Island ?
Considering all the difficulties the team face in porting over Special Transport routes to rebuilt/modified parts of the map, I highly doubt we'd see ST jobs at custom areas anytime soon.
Junior ProMods tester. Translator of the official ETS2 + ATS Hungarian localizations. Ex-Beta tester of SCS Software. Retired Admin of RestaCar.hu. Pre-recorded DJ at ETS2 RestaCar Pirate Radio.

papa bear
Posts: 9
Joined: 08 Jul 2017 19:35

19 Feb 2018 01:01

hey i just downloaded 2.26 update and still can't see special transport deliveries any advice? many thanks

papa bear
Posts: 9
Joined: 08 Jul 2017 19:35

19 Feb 2018 01:07

hey i just downloaded 2.26 update and still can't see special transport deliveries any advice? many thanks (ps. and i downloaded 2x definition file and they still dint appear

User avatar
JohnBart
Posts: 394
Joined: 21 Mar 2015 21:14
Donation rank:
Location: Budapest, Hungary

19 Feb 2018 01:40

Open the def scs file, and check if the following line is in the game_data.sii file:
"cargo_groups[]: oversize"

If not, add it there, and save the file. If it's already there, then sleep in-game to generate new economy. The transports should be available in the four locations listed above.
Junior ProMods tester. Translator of the official ETS2 + ATS Hungarian localizations. Ex-Beta tester of SCS Software. Retired Admin of RestaCar.hu. Pre-recorded DJ at ETS2 RestaCar Pirate Radio.

papa bear
Posts: 9
Joined: 08 Jul 2017 19:35

19 Feb 2018 18:48

JohnBart wrote:
19 Feb 2018 01:40
Open the def scs file, and check if the following line is in the game_data.sii file:
"cargo_groups[]: oversize"

If not, add it there, and save the file. If it's already there, then sleep in-game to generate new economy. The transports should be available in the four locations listed above.
i did that but they still not coming up in any location



Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests