Special Transport DLC compatibility

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Nissantruck

29 Jan 2018 12:06

Yes a man can dream,because i do dream about different things all the time. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_5lE ... IZu7IkSXYw
Senior Beta-Tester and translator for the Finnish language and
the Local language Moderator for the Finnish language in Discord.

Qrusher14242
Donation rank:

30 Jan 2018 10:39

I have Promods 2.25 and just completed a Special Transport mission. I do only see a couple jobs in the market, but so far it works ok. I didn't even think of it when i got the DLC, it just worked.

citelis730
Donation rank:

30 Jan 2018 13:26

Is that even possible ?

Anyway people if you really like special transport you no need to wait ProMods but you can start a new profile on vanilla map! I did start one on Saturday and after 1-2 hours of playing i unlocked quick jobs with special transport! Very easy! Just remeber to discover a city with ST like Luxembourg!

mdradek
Donation rank:

30 Jan 2018 15:11

citelis730 wrote:
Is that even possible ?

Anyway people if you really like special transport you no need to wait ProMods but you can start a new profile on vanilla map! I did start one on Saturday and after 1-2 hours of playing i unlocked quick jobs with special transport! Very easy! Just remeber to discover a city with ST like Luxembourg!
No need to start new profile. Just turn off ProMods, do ST jobs, turn on ProMods - like I did. Only problem is with garages and drivers in cities that aren't present in vanilla. I have garages only in original cities, so switching between vanilla and PM doesn't affect my save at all. I also recommend making backup for profile, just in case something goes wrong.

citelis730
Donation rank:

30 Jan 2018 15:56

mdradek wrote:
30 Jan 2018 15:11
citelis730 wrote:
Is that even possible ?

No need to start new profile. Just turn off ProMods, do ST jobs, turn on ProMods - like I did. Only problem is with garages and drivers in cities that aren't present in vanilla. I have garages only in original cities, so switching between vanilla and PM doesn't affect my save at all. I also recommend making backup for profile, just in case something goes wrong.
That's a nice idea too but in my case there is a problem since i have many garages on only ProMods cities! Also i'm wondering if i do that after re-adding ProMods will the roads that removed with PM and got added again stay discovered or i need to discover them again ?

bmwGTR

30 Jan 2018 16:07

Hi,

those roads stays discovered - have seen it at the weekend when I reenabled Southern Region 6.5.2 (the version for 1.30).

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

Qrusher14242
Donation rank:

30 Jan 2018 18:07

Well i think only 1 route works. As soon as i did the 1first one i got the achievement "Driver Exceptional" 'Complete deliveries on all oversize routes in current map (requires Special Transport DLC)' It goes from Olsztyn to Augustow.

vulchor
Donation rank:

03 Feb 2018 18:43

Zero routes work with Promods, period. The functionality is not built into Promods, so you cannot take Special Transport jobs in Promods. The jobs will not appear unless you disable Promods or use a profile that does not have Promods enabled. Giving false information to people is a bad idea, it adds confusion.

Davyddin
Donation rank:

03 Feb 2018 18:48

The ST route referred to might have been the Poland Rebuilding Reworked one.
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

erkinalp

03 Feb 2018 20:35

Yes, it is from Poland Rebuilding and it works one way only.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information