Special Cargo question

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
CSI48
Donation rank:

20 Dec 2017 04:43

I'm sure the dev's are working on this patch , but is this coming anytime soon ? or is this still a long way out still ?
I bought the DLC , but i refuse to play ETS2 without Promods. i know the game works fine without it , but i love Promods waaaaay to much.
Life is simple.....You make choices and you live by them.

Matty013

20 Dec 2017 04:53

you can still play with the dlc installed you will just not see any special jobs. as to when it's coming maybe around Christmas maybe after that or before that.

Flywheel
Donation rank:

20 Dec 2017 06:40

look I think your answer is clearly in the topic below this one, Scul has outlined the amount of time and resources it would take to do this, i too would like to try it but i dont think we should expect very much anytime soon, Christmas is upon us , the folk who do this stuff have lives to live other than the map, we all need to be very patient. I am in the same boat as you, but will most definitely not leave ProMods to try it out.

CommanderCRM
Donation rank:

20 Dec 2017 11:38

Promods is compatible with Special Transport, they are not causing issues with each other but you can`t deliver such cargoes in PM. Creating Special Transport route is very hard so PM team will not release much of them.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information