will be any development on russia???

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
ArikTheBuilder
Donation rank:

22 Jan 2018 15:22

hey there, since rusmap have a lot of bugs, outdated roads, and map menu problems, i wondering if in the future the promods team have parts on russia that was already exist, ya will do a project of building russia in long term plan like the autobahn for germany or scandinavia?, this could be nice

ETS2-User
Developer

22 Jan 2018 15:34

Since we are in cooperation with RusMap, no. Maybe some day in the far future when we've completed Europe.
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

ArikTheBuilder
Donation rank:

22 Jan 2018 19:32

ETS2-User wrote:
22 Jan 2018 15:34
Since we are in cooperation with RusMap, no. Maybe some day in the far future when we've completed Europe.
YEAH I KNOW THAT THERES ALSO RUSMAP DEVELOPER ON YOUR TEAM, ANOTHER WAY IS TO CONNECT TO MAPS TO PROMODS, THAT WILL SOLVE THE MAP RENDARING PROBLEM AND SOME BUGS ON THE CONNECTIONS, [oops sorry for the caps there not noticed it....] and then some of the team will do a bit rescaling of the old and outdated roads on the future, its something that also rusmap team can prepare, also you can find hacked versions of rusmap everywhere on the internet, they shall redirect it to ya, anyway, good luck on completing the autobahn on germany in the folowing months

Vøytek
Developer

22 Jan 2018 20:13

RusMap developer isn't in our team. RusMap is a separate project and it'll remain a separate project. There are no plans at all to change it.

I have no idea what MAP RENDARING PROBLEM you encounter but I guess you're doing something wrong.

There are some bugs in RusMap, just like there are in ProMods and any other map.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Davyddin
Donation rank:

22 Jan 2018 20:52

ArikTheBuilder wrote:
22 Jan 2018 15:22
rusmap have a lot of bugs, outdated roads, and map menu problems
What are map menu problems?
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

ArikTheBuilder
Donation rank:

23 Jan 2018 12:19

Vøytek wrote:
22 Jan 2018 20:13
RusMap developer isn't in our team. RusMap is a separate project and it'll remain a separate project. There are no plans at all to change it.

I have no idea what MAP RENDARING PROBLEM you encounter but I guess you're doing something wrong.

There are some bugs in RusMap, just like there are in ProMods and any other map.
i saw one guy on the team list ranked also as rusmap developer

Vøytek
Developer

23 Jan 2018 14:57

He's in this group to make his nickname blue, so other users of our forum will recognize him quickly when he's posting something in RusMap's thread ;)
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Rudi Raser
In Memoriam
Donation rank:

23 Jan 2018 20:12

don´t know what ArikTheBuilder talking about? RusMap works well without big issues.
No Support via PM!

JohnBart
Donation rank:

24 Jan 2018 01:30

Perhaps Arik is using a wrong load order, or additional mods that are incompatible with ProMods/Rusmap and result in map problems. A friend of mine is also using Rusmap with ProMods and didn't run into any serious bugs.
Ex-ProMods tester and ex-Moderator. Translator of the official ETS2 + ATS Hungarian localizations. Ex-Community Beta tester of SCS Software. Retired Admin of RestaCar.hu. Pre-recorded DJ at ETS2 RestaCar Pirate Radio.
Drive safe and be nice! ;)

ArikTheBuilder
Donation rank:

26 Jan 2018 17:18

JohnBart wrote:
24 Jan 2018 01:30
Perhaps Arik is using a wrong load order, or additional mods that are incompatible with ProMods/Rusmap and result in map problems. A friend of mine is also using Rusmap with ProMods and didn't run into any serious bugs.
yeah i also know about that, but anyway, i wish to see promods making russia in the folowing years.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information