Egypt Map Plans

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Rafaelkai

22 Jan 2018 17:42

What will you do in the future with the version of Egypt Map that Chadedala/RustyNail666 gave to ProMods?

Apparently he's working on a new version, but he has stated that this version won't be compatible with ProMods.

Noah_Lukas

22 Jan 2018 18:14

I'm not sure there were kinda dispute in the past so I'm not sure if Promods is interested in that again ... rather not I think :roll:
Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

22 Jan 2018 19:13

Considering how the relations have deteriorated from both sides, I don't see any active co-operation happening soon...
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

Rafaelkai

22 Jan 2018 19:25

I didn't mean cooperating with him. He gave a version of the map to ProMods (For ets2 1.26 I think) and said that ProMods could use it and modify it however they wanted. One of the reasons he's making his new map version incompatible with ProMods is because ProMods could release that old version again (That'd make the extra effort of making the two maps compatible useless)

ETS2-User
Developer

22 Jan 2018 20:09

The main reason why he won't make it compatible is the fact that it will be part of TSM.
By the time we reach down there it will be so outdated that it will probably be best to start from scratch. We currently have no plans whatsoever for Egypt.
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

Rafaelkai

22 Jan 2018 20:51

I see. Thanks for the answers :)

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information