Switzerland Expansion

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
TrotelHD

03 Feb 2018 12:04

When I Play the game and look at the map there's one place that's somewhat untouched. It's Switzerland and Liechtenstein. In Switzerland we find 2 City's; Zurich ( the biggest one in Switzerland) and Bern (the capital city of Switzerland), but there are so many more city's and some off the best mountain roads in the world. And there's Liechtenstein which dosen't exist at all. It may only be one City but it still is a country. There must be more. So many icons of Switzerland are not portrayed. There's the Matterhorn, the cathedral in St.Gallen, the pass over the Gotthard, the S. Bernadino pass, more city's with much great things in them. With the addition of the Italia DLC both passes can be added as they both lead into Italy.They both have a respective tunnel going through them. There are many things that could be fleshed out but aren't. There is so much potential.

So I would eat my heart out if you could add a bit more to Switzerland and add Liechtenstein. Please. I am begging you.

Davyddin
Donation rank:

03 Feb 2018 15:01

Why are you complaining about lack of content in vanilla on the ProMods forum?
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Noah_Lukas

03 Feb 2018 15:05

That will come sometime in the future but at the moment the devs are too busy with the other corners on the map ;)
Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

ETS2-User
Developer

03 Feb 2018 15:59

Open your eyes. We've already added Basel and Vaduz. There'll be more eventually.
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

hahnson

05 Feb 2018 15:55

Hmm there are no roads near the Matterhorn, on swiss side closest town is Zermatt which is car-free so that would be very unrealistic to be included (further down the valley you only see glimpses of the mountain) , on the italian side you can get to Cervinia ofc but from there you dont see matterhorn in the iconic view.

TrotelHD

24 Dec 2018 12:19

I've just seen it. It is very beautifully made. I can therefore rest the case. Eventough some steep mountain passes like the S. Bernadino or the Stelvio would be chuffing to see, you can't have everything and I'm grateful for all the work you put into this.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information