ProMods - City of Zielona Gora - Poland

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Mick_1997

05 Feb 2018 23:00

In English :

Hi all, I like all the stuff about ProMods and that it makes the Euro Truck Map bigger and lets me travel more kilometers. However, I dont like the fact that the City - Zielona Gora in Poland hasn't been added to the map . Zielona Gora lies in Poland, in the voivodeship Lubuskie, each voivodeship in Poland has its own "capital". However, It's treated that both Gorzow Wlkp, and Zielona Gora are the capitals. Also , Zielona Gora is bigger than Gorzow and also has more population , and thats one of the reasons why I don't understand why its not on ProMods. For Example in Poland the town of Pila is on the map and that is much smaller . I have also had lots of people asking me have you seen that Zielona Gora is not on the map. In Zielona Gora there is also a big history in trucking as there is alot of spedition and transport companies. So I would like to give a hint maybe, or give the idea that this city should be added to the ProMods Map. Thanks .

Po Polsku:

Witam wszystkich użytkowników , chciałbym się wypowidzieć na temat brakującego miasta Zielona Góra na mapie ProMods. Jestem po częsci smutny bo nie ma tego miata a Gorzow Wlkp jest, już tłumacze czemu. Jak wiemy wszyscy, każde wojtewództwo w Polsce ma swoją jakby stolice. Ale w Lubuskim są tak naprawde dwie, jest to przez polityke ale nie tym sie Euro Truck zajmuję. Statystycznie Zielona Góra jest większa od Gorzowa oraz ma więcej mieszkańców. I to są równieź dwa powody czemu Zielona Góra powinna być na mapie ProMods. Dam przykład, miasto Piła położone nad Poznaniem w Województwie Wielkopolskim jest na mapie ProMods, a jest mniejsze od Zielonej Góry , i to też jest powód czemu Zielona Góra powinna być na ProMods. Zielona Góra też ma dużo firm spedycyjnych i transportowych i bardzo znanych w Polsce. I chciałbym zakończyć tym żę dałem członkom ProMods pomysł który powiniem być zrealizowany, ponieważ to jest dyskwalifikacja miasta które jest w Polsce i zgaduje , ale też wiem że bardzo dużo osób z tego miasta gra w Euro Trucka. Liczę na to że te miasto zostanie dodane w kolejnej odsłonie Promods'a i spełnie marzenie innych użytkowników .

Dziękuję bardzo za wysłuchanie.
Appreciate for listening.

jdenm8
Graphics Designer

06 Feb 2018 10:42

We've only regained control over the Polish part of the map relatively recently and there are some major reworks in the works. I'm not at liberty to say exactly what they are, but I can definitely say that Zielona Gora isn't one. However, it's definitely planned to be included in some capacity in the future.
Curry?! My manual doesn't have any data on curry... What's the meaning of this...?!

Mick_1997

06 Feb 2018 17:17

I just don't understand why it isn't on the map since the start, as it is one of the biggest cities. I understand that everybody wants their own town or city to be on there. However, this is a big city and should be on there from the start. I know this is a generic quesiton for addition to the Map, as there probably is for German , French, Spanich cities and towns. But I think that each big town or city in each province should be added.

Davyddin
Donation rank:

06 Feb 2018 17:23

Size is not the most relevant factor in a logistics game. Importance as a logistics hub is.
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Noah_Lukas

06 Feb 2018 20:05

Mick_1997 wrote:
06 Feb 2018 17:17
I just don't understand why it isn't on the map since the start
Well for that I refer to the Poland Rebuilding team. Thank them because in the past there was a coo. with them so if you want to know why the didn't add it earlier fell free to ask them
To come to the present now: there's still the possibility to add Zielona Gora you only have to be patient because the devs aren't busy with Poland only and there's still alot to do
And remember that this is just a hobby with the impotance in mind that their work could be ruined anytime by SCS ;)
Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

Mick_1997

06 Feb 2018 23:48

Davyddin wrote:
06 Feb 2018 17:23
Size is not the most relevant factor in a logistics game. Importance as a logistics hub is.
I know but I think if the team had searched for Zielona Góra they would of realised that there is a lot of logistic companies,Eg. Anneberg Transpol, Expol , Francepol , Grabowski , Gobi , Hit Transport, DB Schenker, Aja Logistics, Legarto , Impeks, Benix , Intra. Is this not enought to include this into the map of ProMods. Some of the town don't have that many big logistic companies which at least have a 20 year history .

jdenm8
Graphics Designer

07 Feb 2018 04:56

We, as the ProMods team, only regained control over Poland as of version 2.15. Before then, it was controlled by the Poland Rebuilding team. If you have an issue with the city selection, then you need to talk to them. They were the ones that complete control over what was made and what wasn't.

When we rebuilt DK18 in 2.20, we included an interchange for the eventual inclusion of Zielona Gora. We are still working to rebuild old areas and add new areas in Poland. But we're not working in that part of Poland.
Curry?! My manual doesn't have any data on curry... What's the meaning of this...?!

Vøytek
Developer

07 Feb 2018 12:54

Mick_1997 wrote:
06 Feb 2018 23:48
if the team had searched for Zielona Góra
Do you think we have no clue where is Zielona Góra and how big city it is? But it won't appear suddenly. We need nice roads connecting it. So it requires a connection from S3, which has to be rebuilt for that + some road from the south-west too. Then the city itself needs a lot of work.
We know it's missing, but there are many areas in Poland that need work, so we can't do anything immediately.
If I remember correctly, Gorzów in some very old version of PR was just a farm somewhere in a forest...
They never touched Poznań and the area between A2 and DK18, that's why it's so empty. We'll change it, but not in the next months.
If you want it so much - learn the editor and build it ;)
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Noah_Lukas

07 Feb 2018 15:29

Vøytek wrote:
07 Feb 2018 12:54
If you want it so much - learn the editor and build it ;)
It depends on his computer as well :D
Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

Vøytek
Developer

07 Feb 2018 16:13

Not really. Few of our developers work (or worked) on low-end PCs. It's not an excuse ;)
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information