UK Update/Expansions

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Azzally
Donation rank:

05 Mar 2018 09:50

Hello all.

When looking at the map for the UK there are some major road connections which are vastly missing which to me in some areas confuses me as they would not be the way that trucks travelled in them directions for example the city of Hull has docks but nothing else which could do with some expanding but when leaving there you come to the Humber Bridge junction which is no way the same layout as it is in "real life" which could do with some minor altering as that junction which leads with the road going north is actually connected to the junction above connecting to a roundabout next to the Humber Bridge and the A63/M62 is then cut off from players been allowed to drive down which is wrong as that road heads straight down towards the junction which allows trucks to then go off down to the M18/M180 and allowing access to Leeds/Bradford which is also missing from the map and I am guessing this is a common happening with the UK map I know you the mod makers have put allot of effort into the UK map but is there any chance of some type of rebuild to fully look at the UK and place roads where they should be and also rework some cities onto the map and other trucking fun stuff for players to have access to. The UK needs more love.

Keep up with the good work.

Thanks
Azzally

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

05 Mar 2018 10:57

Woah that is a long sentence ;)

We are working on some UK improvements. But we are only this big. Right now, mainly development is going on around London and in Wales and Scotland. In the future we will probably do some work on other areas but for now you just have to be patient ;)
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

Andy_GTI
Donation rank:

05 Mar 2018 12:34

I must admit I’m looking forward to A63/M62 connection, as currently it’s far from realistic.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information