ProMods and random events?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
blackrider88

24 Mar 2018 14:21

It's only a matter of time until random events will come to ETS2, and i have a curiosity: as there are already things like roadworks on Promods map, how will the mappers handle this thing to avoid conflicts? Will "scenery" parts of the map that look like events be removed?

KrysEmlyn
Add-on Developer
Donation rank:

24 Mar 2018 20:21

ATS also has static roadworks that are part of the map, regardless of the existence of the random events.
The only difference between the ATS and ETS2 versions of the static roadworks with the single lane of alternating traffic is that the ATS ones double as a company prefab and have cargoes available to pick up/drop off.
The ETS2 version of this static roadworks prefab is simply there and doesn't function in this manner.

blackrider88

24 Mar 2018 21:25

Well, it's always a good thing to break the monotony of the long roads, but what I meant is that would be more interesting if the roadworks and stuff like that would be in different places everytime.

johanatcommunity

28 Mar 2018 15:08

blackrider88 wrote:
24 Mar 2018 21:25
Well, it's always a good thing to break the monotony of the long roads, but what I meant is that would be more interesting if the roadworks and stuff like that would be in different places everytime.
Think it would be better to move them around in new versions of the mod, and to make them pickup/dropoff points.
My Rig; Scania R(JL) Longline, 8*4/4, 730hp/537 kW.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information