Route: Burg auf Fehmarn- Hamburg

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
TMB1209
Donation rank:

11 Apr 2018 20:59

Hi!
I know, that you haven't much place to build, but on the Route Burg auf Fehmarn-Hamburg is one mistake. The Marmaladesign from Bad Schwartau is on the wrong side.

I live in Großenbrode and know the Route. So i missed Oldenburg in Holstein, Neustadt in Holstein and Lübeck on the Promods.

Your TMB1209

PS: Sorry for the bad English

Noah_Lukas

11 Apr 2018 21:17

Could you please add some pictures (and coordinates) next time? That would be helpful because your post is a bit too rough.
Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

Qixiwi
Developer
Donation rank:

12 Apr 2018 19:15

The problem is that this area is really old. One of the oldest in ProMods.
I like trucking, I like Europe, so that's why I love ProMods!

mateush05

12 Apr 2018 20:43

The first area ever ;)
Junior beta-tester 21.06.2018 - 02.2022

ScuL
Founder

12 Apr 2018 22:44

Flensburg was the first city built, then Burg am Fehmarn after that. ProMods 1.0, dating back to December 2012.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

MG Mike
Donation rank:

21 Apr 2018 22:28

This is a good example to see that the 1:19 scale is sometimes really too small. Or promods Hamburg too big...

But the route from Hamburg to Fehmarn is so fast driven.. Less than 10 minutes.. The A1 becomes in the north region tight without the lane for emergency stops... And some tight turns to left or right so that speed is limited to 60 kmh as well for trucks as well for cars..
And the cities Oldenburg in Holstein and Neustadt in Holstein are missing. As well es the resting place Gremersdorf.
The ending or beginning of the A1 /B 207/ E47 is no longer a cunstruction site and Fehmarn and the beautyfull Sundbrücke deserves to be bigger.

But i know the scale limits this all down and it is not enough place for this.. Too bad.. Imo Ostholstein is one of the beautyfullest regions of northern Germany.

It would be interesting to hear what kind of update would be possible since that is the oldest promods region, so how about some updates and changes?

And by the way, the correct name is Burg auf Fehmarn. It is the capital City of the isle Fehmarn. Not only a farm. But from technical view it is right. From Fehmarn there are muxh deliveries of grain and wheat. And Puttgarden is a small village with a big ferry port nearby. It has docking capacity for 4 Ferries at one time.. Usually 2 are used and the third and forth are for older Ferries which are now especially for dangerous freight. So if you have a ADR transport from Hamburg to Kopenhagen you have to take one of the older ferries.

Fehmarn is a beauty full place for family vacation, for windsurfing, Kitesurfing, you can explore the isle on a bicycle ride.. The are many possibilities. And you can also deliver goods to the markets there..
Since a couple of years there are several big markets where you can buy alcoholic drinks there. That is for the Scandinavian people, because in Denmark or Sweden there are high taxes on alcoholics. They're coming with the ferry by big coaches only to buy beer and other alcoholics, which are cheaper here as at their homeland..

Regards
MG Mike
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

Simulatorkingz

26 Oct 2020 12:59

Noah_Lukas wrote:
11 Apr 2018 21:17
Could you please add some pictures (and coordinates) next time? That would be helpful because your post is a bit too rough.
This post is very old, I know. But I have a pic from the real sign. (I doesn't have the coordinates 😬)
It's builded on a car dealer parking spot.

VW, SEAT & CUPRA Verkauf & Service, Audi Service | Senger Holstein GmbH
Am Petroleumhafen, Tremskamp 1, 23611 Bad Schwartau
0451 289930
https://maps.app.goo.gl/mrH1iiatco7tuVP28

Image of the sign.
https://images.app.goo.gl/RXRRkaeNRRKgsHmB6

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information