Bought 2.27 map

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
dfumagalli

20 May 2018 08:03

Hello,

the title is a bit provoking and it purposedly mimicks the "Bought 2.26 map" thread :P

I have a suggestion that other (MMORPG) developers have taken: give a forum badge your loyal customers.

For some reason, I'd feel good if I had "medals" of some kind under my name, because I proudly support ProMods with $$$ (sadly I don't have time to create maps).

Other games have done it and this sort of promotes a "vanity race" with guys buying every download because they can show off your support.

ScuL
Founder

20 May 2018 08:31

You will get donation stars based on your contributions automatically if your PayPal email and your forum email address are the same
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

zyprexia

22 May 2018 14:25

Can I specify somewhere what my PayPal address (is different from my PM email address) is in order to get the donation star system working? I always use the paid download links because in general it is faster, simple and is priced very reasonable..

I create an email address alias for each site where I leave my email address. That way if I receive any spam, I know which website has leaked (sold) my email address..
As a result I use different addresses for PM and PayPal..
System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4800Mhz, 48GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, RTX2060, HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

22 May 2018 15:16

I don't know if that can be done... I think it can't be done, since we have no way to confirm it's really you who used the paid download option, or donated to us.

Example:
PayPal uses email A and ProMods uses email B.
You pay with email A, but we can confirm email A is the same person as email B is.

You don't need to be scared about us. We don't sell email addresses.

So you can changes your mail-address to make the star ranking work :)
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

ScuL
Founder

23 May 2018 18:24

Send me a PM with both addresses please
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information