Newish to Promods

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Terdog
Donation rank:

25 May 2018 18:22

Hey there. I just got back into ETS 2 and decided to install Promods again. I also want to install the RusMap as well. Are most of the mods on steam, so long as they don't change things on the map ok to install. Like graphics packs and additional trailers ok to install?

Right now, I just have Promods 2.27 installed, no other mods.

draindoc98
Donation rank:

25 May 2018 22:13

As far as I am aware, Steam mods can work hand in hand with ProMods....in-fact, some Steam mods have a ProMods variation of a particular mod. However, depending on what types of mods you subscribe to....load orders can make a difference on how they may clash with
ProMods and/or with each other.

I myself have numerous Steam & ETS2 mods working with ProMods.

Terdog
Donation rank:

26 May 2018 00:37

Ok, thanks For now, i will just stick to mods i know that wont fight with Promods. Tried getting Rusmap & Promods to work earlier, but kept locking my game on the load screen.

Shiva

26 May 2018 01:10

Terdog, they work together, but first load can take a very long time, just wait, when it seems to lock up.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

draindoc98
Donation rank:

26 May 2018 06:58

Terdog wrote:
26 May 2018 00:37
Ok, thanks For now, i will just stick to mods i know that wont fight with Promods. Tried getting Rusmap & Promods to work earlier, but kept locking my game on the load screen.
Yeah.....You did check the little box on the Download Definitions page when downloading ProMods?
That asks you whether or not you are using RusMap?.....I guess that's kinda important.

[box] Check this box if you are using Rusmap

But outside of that(as @Shiva alluded to)......when using ProMods and/or other additional vanilla map altering mods.....can take a considerable amount of time to load.

Terdog
Donation rank:

26 May 2018 11:52

Yeah, i re-downloaded the Promods def file and checked the box. Re setup Promods and Rusmods. Waited for it all to load on the first time. It's all working now.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information