Map Camera lock

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
pauliaxz
Donation rank:

06 Jun 2014 07:23

Just wanted to know if there is possible way to extend or remove map view edges. When I fully zoom in I can't see northern Scandinavian roads or even cities, it's impossible to push map view there, I can only see them when zoomed out.

Jan Verschueren
Donation rank:

06 Jun 2014 08:30

pauliaxz wrote:Just wanted to know if there is possible way to extend or remove map view edges. When I fully zoom in I can't see northern Scandinavian roads or even cities, it's impossible to push map view there, I can only see them when zoomed out.
One of your other mods is overwriting the ProMods settings, because it is definately possible to look at Scandinavia at full zoom with the v1.62 mod.
"You know you've played too much ETS2 when..." :lol: :P

"Bad cop" forum moderator, if required.

pauliaxz
Donation rank:

06 Jun 2014 09:01

Jan Verschueren wrote:
pauliaxz wrote:Just wanted to know if there is possible way to extend or remove map view edges. When I fully zoom in I can't see northern Scandinavian roads or even cities, it's impossible to push map view there, I can only see them when zoomed out.
One of your other mods is overwriting the ProMods settings, because it is definately possible to look at Scandinavia at full zoom with the v1.62 mod.
It seems so, disabled all mods except promods and can overlook whole map freely, thanks ;)

Now will need some time to test all of the mods to find out which do and which don't cause this.

stummer
Donation rank:

06 Jun 2014 09:04

If I remember right, you just have to check the mods for overwriting the "game_data.sii" file.
I had the same issue with a rain mod.

pauliaxz
Donation rank:

06 Jun 2014 10:07

Weather mods are conflicting with Promods, is there any work-around?

ScuL
Founder

06 Jun 2014 10:41

Manually edit their game_data.sii or remove it
-or, rename the weathermod to start with aaa so that it loads before ProMods and ProMods overrules their game_data
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information